ADVERTISEMENT

Looks familiar

What a bunch of fvcking clowns… plus a Hungarian dictator . WTF are you people thinking?

strange that Hannity didn’t reference his and Laura’s text messages to McCarthy ameadows and Jared about telling Trumpsky stop the attack.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
The MAGAts have completely taken over what was the Republican Party. Sad to see an entire political party descend to really crazy Cult driven delusional behavior.
You and the people like you that don’t understand economics, espouse your views and support for Joe Biden, and continue to whine and cry about Donald Trump are exactly the reason I will support Donald Trump if he turns out to be the Republican candidate.

You call the Republican Party a cult, yet you let a group of kid diddlers pick your vote for you. Lol if that ain’t the definition of a cult….

Anyway, looking forward to 2024 when real leadership can replace this empty suit that you chose for president. And if it’s Donald Trump I will gladly point and laugh at you for four years if he’s elected.

You and the people like you that don’t understand economics, espouse your views and support for Joe Biden, and continue to whine and cry about Donald Trump are exactly the reason I will support Donald Trump if he turns out to be the Republican candidate.

You call the Republican Party a cult, yet you let a group of kid diddlers pick your vote for you. Lol if that ain’t the definition of a cult….

Anyway, looking forward to 2024 when real leadership can replace this empty suit that you chose for president. And if it’s Donald Trump I will gladly point and laugh at you for four years if he’s elected.
It will not be Biden.. and hopefully not Trumpsky.

Reactions: Orange_N_White

Fvckin nailed it

I really didn't want Trump to run again but after yesterday's debacle I hope he does and I will damn sure vote for him . DEmocrats have turned the United State into a banana republic that may not be recoverable.
If it’s not DeSantis then I want Trump. Word is DeSantis won’t run due to his wife’s health issue.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
What is it that you people like about a Hungarian Fascist?

MAGA
Heil Donald

“Kid diddlers”? Josh Duggar? Matt Gaetz? Roy Moore? This guy?…

Or this guy?…

It’s all projection with these people, DD. They are Nazi losers and now their anti-race mixing platform at CPAC makes that even more clear.

• Haha
Reactions: David_Dennison

Or this guy?…

It’s all projection with these people, DD. They are Nazi losers and now their anti-race mixing platform at CPAC makes that even more clear.
Oh look, gymnastics practice ended early tonight…

lol at you and all your pussy friends. I have already sent out a multitude of emails, iMessages, and sms text messages showing people your femininity and stupidity.

We all laughed and decided that you’re the biggest pussy on the whole worldwide web. Indisputable.

• Haha

lol at you and all your pussy friends. I have already sent out a multitude of emails, iMessages, and sms text messages showing people your femininity and stupidity.

We all laughed and decided that you’re the biggest pussy on the whole worldwide web. Indisputable.
Good response! Try not to fondle any more kids, please.

Those were some fvckin funny messages! Sad that @Menace Sockeyes is so stupid that it keeps coming back for a regular diet of e-swirlies. At least we can all laugh at it.

The MAGAts have completely taken over what was the Republican Party. Sad to see an entire political party descend to really crazy Cult driven delusional behavior.

You speak with forked tongue... it is the demoturd libotards in power now driving the country into the shitter. Congrats to the lunatics for fvcking things up in record time while they hunt the scary orangemen.

Or this guy?…

These people support child diddler… besides “ I’d date my daughter “Trumpsky? What a disgusting slug.

They’ll find something petty to slap on him, and we’ll get big dick Ron as our candidate who will absolutely annihilate any pile of shit the libs throw out there. Wins all around.

Also, I don’t care much for Trump, but this whole thing is a fckn circus.

They’ll find something petty to slap on him, and we’ll get big dick Ron as our candidate who will absolutely annihilate any pile of shit the libs throw out there. Wins all around.

Quite possibly the agents planted some sort of evidence while in the private home . Why would they tell Trumps lawyers they could not stay in the home and observe the search ?

This x1000

May as we’ll be quoting the National Enquirer or Rudy Guliami ( disbarred) . Equally credible.

In any case, he was was visited by FBI agents to return documents that were know to be in his possession. He signed a document that he had returned all records. He lied. He had them in his safe. He admitted it. He’s fvckd.

May as we’ll be quoting the National Enquirer or Rudy Guliami ( disbarred) . Equally credible.

In any case, he was was visited by FBI agents to return documents that were know to be in his possession. He signed a document that he had returned all records. He lied. He had them in his safe. He admitted it. He’s fvckd.
It's not disputed that Bruce represented people who worked for Epstein. Based on their job descriptions, they knew what was going on.

As far as the rest of your post, I've already said that I hope they find something and that the raid was worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT