ADVERTISEMENT

LOL ;) Trumpsky AL state campaign director is a pedophile

Had to be politically motivated. Wait till the Lincoln Project gets ahold of this one.

Duds… maybe you can fill us in ;)

Never heard of him. As a sexual predator, I would have assumed he was in the Lincoln Project.

I'm sure they're recruiting him now.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
So you acknowledge that there is officially a new member of the Trump campaign sexual predator society ( chaired by Matt Gaetz) .
Maybe we can get the court to release a copy of the arrest warrant affidavit. It had to be a doozy to charge a chairman of the State RNC and Trumpsky pal.

So you acknowledge that there is officially a new member of the Trump campaign sexual predator society ( chaired by Matt Gaetz) .
Maybe we can get the court to release a copy of the arrest warrant affidavit. It had to be a doozy to charge a chairman of the State RNC and Trumpsky pal.
Please show me in the article where it mentions anything about violating children.

I will wait for it.

Had to be politically motivated. Wait till the Lincoln Project gets ahold of this one.

Duds… maybe you can fill us in ;)
I just took the time to read this. Nowhere in this blurb does it mention any details whatsoever, so where the Fvck do you get pedo from? I’ve half a mind to send this to his office so he can sue your ass for slander.

Reactions: hokiemokie
Best guess, similar case to what Biden was accused of doing to Tara Reade in a Capitol Hill office building.

BG condemns this guy, votes for Biden. Ultra conservative...😂
All his trolling and antics aside, there’s just no call for blatant lies like that. Total dick move.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
All his trolling and antics aside, there’s just no call for blatant lies like that. Total dick move.

The story is so fvcked up, no one will even claim the arrest.

A spokesperson for Montgomery County said the US Marshall's arrested him. The US Marshall's said, "umm...no we didn't."

As an avid supporter of the Lincoln Project he should be quite familiar with that term!
Yes- Matt Gaetz - Roy Moore
Best guess, similar case to what Biden was accused of doing to Tara Reade in a Capitol Hill office building.

BG condemns this guy, votes for Biden. Ultra conservative...😂
i didn’t condemn him. Some DA in Montgomery did. .. and I’m guessing he had probable cause to go after a high level target. Y’all need to file a suit to see the affidavit… except… well shit- it’s a red state and all the parties involved are Trumpanzees.

i didn’t condemn him. Some DA in Montgomery did. .. and I’m guessing he had probable cause to go after a high level target. Y’all need to file a suit to see the affidavit… except… well shit- it’s a red state and all the parties involved are Trumpanzees.
And you’re still a liar. That is irrefutable.

If you don't have Probable Cause, you can't arrest a janitor...so yea...it's a safe bet they had PC.

And I meant you've condemned him here, of course. Notsomuch with Biden.

Never heard of him. As a sexual predator, I would have assumed he was in the Lincoln Project.

I'm sure they're recruiting him now.
Lincoln project fired theirs instantly for texting a minor. No charges-True / false

this mf appears to be arrested and likely guilty AF.

aside from those two things… probably not a lot of difference.

Lincoln project fired theirs instantly for texting a minor. No charges-True / false

this mf appears to be arrested and likely guilty AF.

aside from those two things… probably not a lot of difference.

Texting a minor?

Well, there's nothing illegal about that. 😂

Texting a minor?

Matt Gaetz would disagree with that and sending $300 payments from Venmo and ApplePay to a 17 yo internet whore. What a POS . I guess he had a good reason to vote against a new Human trafficking law. WTF would all 20 “Freedom Caucus “vote against law like that and why?

Matt Gaetz would disagree with that and sending $300 payments from Venmo and ApplePay to a 17 yo internet whore. What a POS . I guess he had a good reason to vote against a new Human trafficking law. WTF would all 20 “Freedom Caucus “vote against law like that and why?

We don’t GAF what happens to that guy. Get that thru your thick skull.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

You said...

Lincoln project fired theirs instantly for texting a minor.

I said...

Texting a minor?

I was making a point of how ridiculous that sentence was. That's not why the Lincoln Project had to get rid of him.

Of course, after attempting to minimize the liberal POS's crime, you tried to pivot to something you would rather discuss (Gaetz). It didn't work.

Reactions: hokiemokie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT