ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ Odub saying UT would back-door (buttChug?) their way into playoff…

I’d forgotten that. I think Ronnie was a better back anyway. Thoughts?

Switching gears, you tried Salt Factory yet in Huntsville? Heard the food was awesome. Don’t confuse it with Furniture Factory where I spent many nights talking shots and chasing hooers.

No doubt Ronnie was the power back and Saban likes those. Carnell had the speed and great vision.

You missed the rest of my question pal
Have not tried the Salt Factory. Will have to look that one up. Huntsville/Madison is growing so damn fast I cant keep up with it all. I am a resent empty nester so me and the Mrs. will probably sell our home ion Madison and move to G'ville lake. We have a place over there and we are going to start gradually moving in that direction.

Have not tried the Salt Factory. Will have to look that one up. Huntsville/Madison is growing so damn fast I cant keep up with it all. I am a resent empty nester so me and the Mrs. will probably sell our home ion Madison and move to G'ville lake. We have a place over there and we are going to start gradually moving in that direction.
Guntersville is so underrated, and it’s actually affordable for the most part. Especially compared to Smith and Martin.

If there was more food around/on that lake, I would’ve been there years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT