ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at Fauci and the dumbass poors that cling to his every breath

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
It’s been two weeks since college football started, and thankfully the freedom-loving Americans are packing college football stadiums nationwide.

That dipshit Fauci claimed these games would be super spreader events. Look at the SEC where there are tons of fats and unhealthy people, yet China virus cases have plummeted drastically:

FL- down 44%
TN- down 43%
GA- down 35%
SC- down 32%
MS- down 30%
AL- down 23%
AR- down 22%
TX- down 9%

As I have done for 39 years, I will continue making fun of pussies like @Menace Sockeyes for double masking but even more so for being an adult liberal male 😂

Rent. Free.

Congrats on reaching herd immunity by killing off a bunch of fat, dumb, anti-vaxx MAGAts. We appreciate it!

Rent. Free.

Congrats on reaching herd immunity by killing off a bunch of fat, dumb, anti-vaxx MAGAts. We appreciate it!
And congrats to you for continuing to give superiors like me this type of material.

While you’re off in isolation prancing around in your tutu, I will be attending football games, concerts, and any other large gathering/“super spreader” (lolmao) events and enjoying my life. I pity you.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
We just want to get this virus over with, and if it means thinning the herd of brainwashed idiots who once called it a hoax and are too stupid to understand the efficacy of vaccines, so be it.
^^wears a hazmat suit, double masks, and cries like a little bitch while watching CNN’s “data” all day.

Go outside, and get some air you fûcking freak.

We just want to get this virus over with, and if it means thinning the herd of brainwashed idiots who once called it a hoax and are too stupid to understand the efficacy of vaccines, so be it.
Look at this sorry sack of water doubling down on killing those he opposes politically.

Joseph Stalin and friends would be proud.

Reactions: dustinator

It's not going anywhere. If you think it is, maybe you should be part of the herd that is thinned.

Reactions: mobala_tiger62
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT