ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at dumbass Joe Biden with more contradiction

The carr
Pre-dementia Joe was a career politician who shifted his position based on polling numbers and opinion. He has never stood for anything except getting Joe Biden re-elected.

Agree... The Big Guy looks out for his career in politics only. What a sorry sack of shat.

Bitch-slapped the Trumpanzee Cult in the election = American Hero

Only things dementia bitch slapped are the American economy, legal immigration and that poor bicycle he busted his lousy ass on.

I'm still hoping and praying he bitch slaps Cancer like he promised. You think he cures cancer or shifts gears to try to cure dementia?

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Stupid…November is gonna be historic

enjoy
PARDON ME!!! LOLOLOLOL He has been proven now to be so corrupt and delusional he actually trailed Sleepy Joe Biden by 2-3 points and is losing ground now in undecideds…

It will get worse after a few more GOP and swing voters are exposed in the 2020 coup info ( Liz is personally ass raping him) . And all he can do is make up elementary school insults.

You better start hoping some viable POTUS nominees grows balls and declares or the Dem nominee will mudstomp him.

Bitch-slapped the Trumpanzee Cult in the election = American Hero
FWHbYUrUAAEuPS1

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
PARDON ME!!! LOLOLOLOL He has been proven now to be so corrupt and delusional he actually trailed Sleepy Joe Biden by 2-3 points and is losing ground now in undecideds…

It will get worse after a few more GOP and swing voters are exposed in the 2020 coup info ( Liz is personally ass raping him) . And all he can do is make up elementary school insults.

You better start hoping some viable POTUS nominees grows balls and declares or the Dem nominee will mudstomp him.

I was talking to stupid, not you dumbass

I said nothing about Trump or forgetful joe

I said the midterms in November are gonna be a bloodbath

Liz will be job hunting soon or spending Dad's Halliburton $$$$..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT