ADVERTISEMENT

Liz

What happened after her ascension to the 3rd ranking , most conservative member of Congress (93% far right) . What event?

As much as you and the media want it to not be true, she’s done. She might as well just go ahead and make the switch to the Donkey Pox party. Love the piece trying to boost her up though. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

You are no different than the fat queer on CNN. The fact that she is THE ONLY republican he makes excuses for says it all.

Brian-Stelter-cnn.jpg

Can you imagine being the father and having to pretend you’re proud of your son?

What happened after her ascension to the 3rd ranking , most conservative member of Congress (93% far right) . What event?

An article from Politico? About how someone is defined as conservative???

are you really phucking kidding me??

An article from Politico? About how someone is defined as conservative???

are you really phucking kidding me??
Several here have referenced Politico
What you can’t disagree with is the historic voting record which is absolutely available from many sources.

the fact remains that she was the GOP golden girl until she turned in the Cult leader . Her only offense.

do better

She’s a worthless piece of shit. Glad she’s about to get curbstomped.
I think she’s going to do the curb stomping. It’s going to be a joy to watch her play back the recording of Kevin McCarthys phone call to her personal phone asking for support with Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment on Jan 7th …. you probably don’t know about that because you are 100% Cult.

But it’s 1000% guaranteed that it WILL happen .in prime time finale. She will smile at Trumpsky and leave a wet spot.

She will serve her country better indicting Trumpskys corrupt ass that representing a small population of cattle farmers.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson

Should have known. After a reread I realize this is from 2020. Once again gator is trying to rewrite the situation by using old shit that doesn’t contain her current standing. You continue to have no shame.

Should have known. After a reread I realize this is from 2020. Once again gator is trying to rewrite the situation by using old shit that doesn’t contain her current standing. You continue to have no shame.
That is the question my friend- from that date - What singular event caused the brown shirts to to reject her.

…up till that date ( near the 2020 election) she had done everything in approval of the party.

..name the event.

That is the question my friend- from that date - What singular event caused the brown shirts to to reject her.

…up till that date ( near the 2020 election) she had done everything in approval of the party.

..name the event.
Maybe after Trump didn't win the 2020 elections she then decided she would be a candidate in 24 . Therefore she would do whatever she needed so Trump would not be her opponent in 24. She knew she could never draw more votes than orangeman .

..name the event.
The democrats conned her into helping them dupe gullible dumbasses into believing there was an INSURRECTION in return for them helping her win over the moderate’s votes?

..name the event.

When she put personal ego over everything else. That’s all this boils down to.

Just last week she said she couldn’t vote for DeSantis in 2024. He’s a rising superstar and the future of the Republican Party, but she’s already come out against him. How’s that going to help the GOP going forward?

She thought there was enough anti-Trump sentiment that she could go against Trump and the GOP and get loved from the anti-Trump right, the left, and remain in power. She badly underestimated how people would respond to the perception that she helped get Biden elected. That and people are sick of families like Clinton/Bush/Cheney

When she put personal ego over everything else. That’s all this boils down to.

Just last week she said she couldn’t vote for DeSantis in 2024. He’s a rising superstar and the future of the Republican Party, but she’s already come out against him. How’s that going to help the GOP going forward?

She thought there was enough anti-Trump sentiment that she could go against Trump and the GOP and get loved from the anti-Trump right, the left, and remain in power. She badly underestimated how people would respond to the perception that she helped get Biden elected. That and people are sick of families like Clinton/Bush/Cheney
A true republican/conservative would have done as Georgia Governor and said his thoughts of Trump and be done with it .But No, not Liz, she has let Trump move into her head and remain there since 2020 . She is consumed wth him the same as a couple anti Trump cult members on this board . Not to worry too much though, she will have all the time she needs to dwell on the man after she is soundly defeated in the GOP primary for the state of Wyoming .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT