ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney for POTUS

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Just kidding....😅😂🤣

She's as crispy as burnt toast... she has about 2.5 mo left in her political career despite a shytload of dem $$s in her campaign.

Liz, don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'... 😁

Liz Cheney Trailing Behind Trump-Backed Harriet Hageman in US House Race: Poll​

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) is trailing significantly behind Trump-endorsed challenger Harriet Hageman in the race for Wyoming’s lone U.S. House seat in August, according to a recent poll in the Casper Star-Tribune.

Former Republican National Committee member Hageman is leading the way with 52 percent of the public support according to the poll, while three-term incumbent Cheney’s support is at 30 percent.

Thankfully, we hardly knew ye'

It’s a shame I can’t drive across the state line to vote against her in the primary

Agreed! I’ve spent the last 2 weeks in Bozeman / Yellowstone / Jackson and I wish I could vote against her while here in WY. Beautiful country here w/o equal, certainly in the US IYAM…
Uh, what has she done wrong? I haven’t been keeping up. You are supporting someone Who Trump endorsed?

I’m sorry, @Bill_D , but there is just WAY too much to explain to get you up to speed.
No… he gets it just fine. Liz has among the most ultra conservative voting record in Congress. She voted along party lines 90% … her problem is she voted against a dictator ONCE - because he ABSOLUTELY AND BLATANTLY violated his constitutional duties and ordered his VP and staff to commit crimes.

No… he gets it just fine. Liz has among the most ultra conservative voting record in Congress. She voted along party lines 90% … her problem is she voted against a dictator ONCE - because he ABSOLUTELY AND BLATANTLY violated his constitutional duties and ordered his VP and staff to commit crimes.
🤣

You’re living in your own private Idaho - too bad Liz is in Wyoming

Nurse, you are defending her.
Nuff said….

Uh, what has she done wrong? I haven’t been keeping up. You are supporting someone Who Trump endorsed?
Yes she hurt Orange Man’s feelings. His lemmings will follow his personal vendettas blindly. Simply establishes Cult mentality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT