ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney for POTUS

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Just kidding....šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

She's as crispy as burnt toast... she has about 2.5 mo left in her political career despite a shytload of dem $$s in her campaign.

Liz, don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'... šŸ˜

Liz Cheney Trailing Behind Trump-Backed Harriet Hageman in US House Race: Poll​

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) is trailing significantly behind Trump-endorsed challenger Harriet Hageman in the race for Wyomingā€™s lone U.S. House seat in August, according to a recent poll in the Casper Star-Tribune.

Former Republican National Committee member Hageman is leading the way with 52 percent of the public support according to the poll, while three-term incumbent Cheneyā€™s support is at 30 percent.

Thankfully, we hardly knew ye'

Itā€™s a shame I canā€™t drive across the state line to vote against her in the primary

Agreed! Iā€™ve spent the last 2 weeks in Bozeman / Yellowstone / Jackson and I wish I could vote against her while here in WY. Beautiful country here w/o equal, certainly in the US IYAMā€¦
Uh, what has she done wrong? I havenā€™t been keeping up. You are supporting someone Who Trump endorsed?

Iā€™m sorry, @Bill_D , but there is just WAY too much to explain to get you up to speed.
Noā€¦ he gets it just fine. Liz has among the most ultra conservative voting record in Congress. She voted along party lines 90% ā€¦ her problem is she voted against a dictator ONCE - because he ABSOLUTELY AND BLATANTLY violated his constitutional duties and ordered his VP and staff to commit crimes.

Noā€¦ he gets it just fine. Liz has among the most ultra conservative voting record in Congress. She voted along party lines 90% ā€¦ her problem is she voted against a dictator ONCE - because he ABSOLUTELY AND BLATANTLY violated his constitutional duties and ordered his VP and staff to commit crimes.
šŸ¤£

Youā€™re living in your own private Idaho - too bad Liz is in Wyoming

Nurse, you are defending her.
Nuff saidā€¦.

Uh, what has she done wrong? I havenā€™t been keeping up. You are supporting someone Who Trump endorsed?
Yes she hurt Orange Manā€™s feelings. His lemmings will follow his personal vendettas blindly. Simply establishes Cult mentality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT