ADVERTISEMENT

Libs on this squawk box

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Why no out crys for gun control after the near assassination of a former president and other dead and or wounded in the crowd of a major political event? Where are the bleeding heart liberals? You know, the ones that want to unite the country unless you disagree with them.

Why no out crys for gun control after the near assassination of a former president and other dead and or wounded in the crowd of a major political event? Where are the bleeding heart liberals? You know, the ones that want to unite the country unless you disagree with them.
Been wondering that myself. Hard to want that when you’re wishing the guy was a better shot I guess.

Been wondering that myself. Hard to want that when you’re wishing the guy was a better shot I guess.
Yea no out cry’s for gun control and a complete black hole stupid security effort at the rally, weaponized law enforcement, Trump hate continues…..

Makes ya go ummmmmm…. but don’t reach any conclusions or form an opinion or you could be a “threat to democracy” or maybe be elevated to “insurrectionist” if you get lucky

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT