ADVERTISEMENT

Libby loonies attack and burn a Pro-life office

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
News media says a fire "broke out" but will not call it a felony arson attack. Libiatards leak SCOTUS documents. Justices homes are marched on.....

Libatards... the scum of the earth.

Been down this road with these “attacks”…

Sorry, dipshit, the losers marching to the justices’ homes are on camera. Your straw man doesn’t work here.

Lol. Fcking mook.

And you posted an irrelevant link….

to 2017 lmaooo!! Simply cannot make this stuff up. Now sit down, sassy, before I e-kick your ass all over again.
Quick question: Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid, or was it your pregnant mother that ingested whatever dangerous substance caused your serious mental handicaps? 😆

Since you are too incapable of making the connection, I'll help you out: Multiple times far right MAGAts have been caught faking "crimes" committed against them (far left too, TBH). If you can't figure it out, maybe I can draw a diagram in crayon for you. ;)

Rainbow would be my guess !!
I bet you've touched a lot of guys, and sucked off a lot (or fantasized about it) too. It's why homophobes like you are the way you are. The reason you're a Conservative is that you hate yourself for it, and you're afraid that's the reason Daddy didn't love you enough.

Quick question: Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid, or was it your pregnant mother that ingested whatever dangerous substance caused your serious mental handicaps? 😆

Since you are too incapable of making the connection, I'll help you out: Multiple times far right MAGAts have been caught faking "crimes" committed against them (far left too, TBH). If you can't figure it out, maybe I can draw a diagram in crayon for you. ;)
And I typed slowly enough even for some dimwit liberal dunce like you to understand- this isn’t fake, you insufferable racist twat.

At some point, I feel like you’ll get tired of me driving my foot farther and farther up your ass, but on second thought that seems like something you’d be in to.

And I typed slowly enough even for some dimwit liberal dunce like you to understand- this isn’t fake, you insufferable racist twat.

At some point, I feel like you’ll get tired of me driving my foot farther and farther up your ass, but on second thought that seems like something you’d be in to.
This kind of talk makes it moist and sassy.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

Cum dumpster, IYAM...

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I bet you've touched a lot of guys, and sucked off a lot (or fantasized about it) too. It's why homophobes like you are the way you are. The reason you're a Conservative is that you hate yourself for it, and you're afraid that's the reason Daddy didn't love you enough.
Damn, must have hit very close to home, touched a nerve did I . I knew all along the rainbow fit very nicely .

They‘re protesting at Pelosi’s house, so I guess it’s ok for Gator to condemn it now…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT