ADVERTISEMENT

Lib hero and utter piece of shit, Andrew Cuomo, is in hot water

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Even the loser AG says he clearly broke the law.

I lol at the whole state of New York. Once a fun place to visit, now overshadowed by the trash that inhabits it and the trash leadership.

Even the loser AG says he clearly broke the law.

I lol at the whole state of New York. Once a fun place to visit, now overshadowed by the trash that inhabits it and the trash leadership.
I hope the MF goes to Otisville. He is part of the corrupt Cuomo Mafia that has been in politics there for 50 yrs.

Question- Do you think that sexual harassment and assault law apply to *ALL* NY residents?? Y/n

Gotta agree with you here, it’s extremely uncommon for the pieces of shit in the mainstream media to cast any of their darlings in a negative light.

Godspeed to you and yours as you navigate these unchartered waters.

He could try the Trump approach. Just call it a hoax and ignore it.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
He could try the Trump approach. Just call it a hoax and ignore it.

Liboturds are experts at hypocrisy and ignoring problems. They also have awesome solutions... stuff like plant tress at the border to stop illegal immigration and making it legal to steal if it is under $900. Freakin genius.

Liboturds are experts at hypocrisy and ignoring problems. They also have awesome solutions... stuff like plant tress at the border to stop illegal immigration and making it legal to steal if it is under $900. Freakin genius.
Shitting in the aisles of stores and throwing needles on the street too!

He set the rules, now you have to play by them when the other side follows suit.

Here’s another “utter piece of shit” to behold, remember Alexander “Oh say can you see” Vindman, the swarmy little swamp creature? https://www.foxnews.com/media/impea...mp-is-to-blame-for-over-600k-covid-deaths.amp
Well hell, if we’d have known impeaching the orange guy would have saved 600,000 American’s….sign me up, IMPEACH TRUMP!
Such a complete dumb ass, what people will say to hock a book.

Here’s another “utter piece of shit” to behold, remember Alexander “Oh say can you see” Vindman, the swarmy little swamp creature? https://www.foxnews.com/media/impea...mp-is-to-blame-for-over-600k-covid-deaths.amp
Well hell, if we’d have known impeaching the orange guy would have saved 600,000 American’s….sign me up, IMPEACH TRUMP!
Such a complete dumb ass, what people will say to hock a book.
^ Must destroy anyone that tells the truth about his cult leader.

Reactions: Pinehawk
The dude that owns your thoughts isnt a NY resident.
Nice dodge !! Ok… not mentioning any names here!!!
If someone owns property , shares and holds office in a corporation at the time of said complaint ( there are >20) … where is legal venue??

Also - Can one just simply kiss em and grab em by the pussy if they aren’t a resident of that state???

I’ll wait right here

Im just happy have had some influence on you my brother. Hopefully it leads to enlightenment.

you left off MAGA by Gawd ;)

^thinks being accused is the same thing as having an AG investigate and bring charges. Lol you libs are a funny little bunch.
Hahahahaha! Helps when your jury is in an immoral cult. Republicans ignored multiple eye witnesses. Luckily, the American voters cleaned out that trash.

Hahahahaha! Helps when your jury is in an immoral cult. Republicans ignored multiple eye witnesses. Luckily, the American voters cleaned out that trash.
The AG is a liberal and a complete and utter piece of shit just like you. Cuomo’s creepy ass was diddling women and thought he could get away with it given his stature and his nipple rings.

Sorry. You are trash, and so is your party.

Nice dodge !! Ok… not mentioning any names here!!!
If someone owns property , shares and holds office in a corporation at the time of said complaint ( there are >20) … where is legal venue??

Also - Can one just simply kiss em and grab em by the pussy if they aren’t a resident of that state???

I’ll wait right here

Ya know Bill did that to a subordinate on staff in the Oval Office and he now gives lectures on "empowering woman and girls" with Kamala Harris....

for real, not sure if they are serious or if it is just stand-up comedy

Liberal hypocrisy is damn funny

The AG is a liberal and a complete and utter piece of shit just like you. Cuomo’s creepy ass was diddling women and thought he could get away with it given his stature and his nipple rings.

Sorry. You are trash, and so is your party.
21cases of Sexual harassment and assault is really OK -if you really like the candidate right?

It appears to me -They are guilty as fvk if they are lifelong Clinton loving Dems … but once they switch parties to run for POTUS it’s all good…you know who I’m talking about??

21cases of Sexual harassment and assault is really OK -if you really like the candidate right?

It appears to me -They are guilty as fvk if they are lifelong Clinton loving Dems … but once they switch parties to run for POTUS it’s all good…you know who I’m talking about??
Well, first of all, I didn’t vote for your daddy. Secondly, the day that he’s indicted (you’ve been crying about this since he took a shit on you in 2016) or publicly charged will be the day I make fun of him too.

And now we have the AG of New York having press conferences about one of y’all’s heroes. 😂

Not my hero dude… you’re thinking of someone else. I always included the Cuomo cartel with the Trump Mafia in the NY corruption wars.

During my years wit Waste Management Inc I had a lot of experience dealing both organizations . All rotten to the core - everyone on the take with impunity. I could tell you some stories and even show emails .

I learned to hate Adolph trump long ago and it has nothing to do with his politics ( which are mainly Democratic)
fvck em all hope they get a wing together in Otisville.

^ As I’ve said a thousand times before, if you’re guilty (regardless of who or which party), then you should be prepared for “Otisville” (or it’s equivalent). However, either be prepared to build a whole lot of new wings on Otisville to house all these malcontents or learn to accept the fact we have the best political system that money can buy….. and it ain’t gonna change.

Well, first of all, I didn’t vote for your daddy. Secondly, the day that he’s indicted (you’ve been crying about this since he took a shit on you in 2016) or publicly charged will be the day I make fun of him too.

And now we have the AG of New York having press conferences about one of y’all’s heroes. 😂
SDNY, Otisville, Sing Sing!

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT