ADVERTISEMENT

Lib hero and fake Indian/stupid bitch Elizabeth Warren

Here again….. Look at how ugly liberals are. Disgusting lowlife whore who lies about being Native American. What a scumbag for women to look up to.

367763761.jpg

Reactions: dhetiger
My daughter had some friends in college with her from fairly wealthy families and had their college fully paid for ..Those friends learned from others that you go take out a student loan then go buy a new car , some furnished an apartment with student loan money. I suppose that will be a free car and furniture courtesy of us taxpayers .

Yep that is me and many others.... my parents put me thru college. I put my two girls thru college. Do things the right way and get screwed... that is the democrat way. Screw the hell out of those that do things the right way and promote the dipshits.
my parents covered my undergrad and I took a student loan to pay for my masters - and paid it off in 3 years by myself. I'm like the dude in the OP. My family did the right thing and the libs and pantywaists are all laughing. Useless fukks

my parents covered my undergrad and I took a student loan to pay for my masters - and paid it off in 3 years by myself. I'm like the dude in the OP. My family did the right thing and the libs and pantywaists are all laughing. Useless fukks

how many taxpayer dollars has pudding brain spent on worthless sh@t and run the country into the crapper? This idiot knows more about business and the economy than Trump? He is just a lifer politician trying to buy votes with a government checkbook.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT