ADVERTISEMENT

Let's take a closer look at SEC Week 1

May 20, 2018
Spreads and o/u are Vegas Insider concensus as of this morning. All times Central.

(5)Florida -12.5 at Ole Miss [o/u 64] 11 AM ESPN
(23)Kentucky at (8)Auburn -7 [o/u 47.5] 11 AM SEC Network

Mississippi State at (6)LSU -16.5 [o/u 48.5] 2:30 CBS

(4)Georgia -24.5 at Arkansas [o/u 48.5] 3:00 SEC Network

(2)Alabama -27 at Missouri [o/u 56] 6:00 ESPN

Vanderbilt at (10)Texas A&M -29.5 [o/u 49] 6:30 SEC Network or Alternate
(16)Tennessee -3.5 at South Carolina [o/u 42.5] 6:30 SEC Network or Alternate

Florida/Ole Miss under
Bama cover
Cocks and points

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Anxious to see Saban’s first sideline tantrum. Should be a doozy since he’s already edgy about the circumstances surrounding this season.
I’m sure he will blame his first loss on “ALL THE DISTRACTIONS” and then head out the next morning for his 15th BLM march.

Auburn -7 looks like easy money. Too good to be true so leave it alone.

Last edited:
I expect to see some sloppy azz early season, corona induced, bad preparation games... but it is better than a stick in the eye.
Everything is new in coaching at MIssissippi State. They hired Leach as HC and the offense will be entirely different. LSU has to study Leach’s Washington State and Texas Tech games according to Orgeron. Leach hired a new DC from San Diego State who has had some of the top defenses in the country the last few years. Leach of course is putting in his passing offense and the DC is putting in the D he run at San Diego St. LSU has studied what they did at those 2 schools plus studied the players MSU has.Orgeron says its kind of different but that’s what he had to do.

LSU is in pretty good shape for the game. Orgeron says they are in the best physical shape of any team he has been around at LSU because there was less scrimmages because of the practice protocol.

LSU will start 8 juniors and seniors on offense, 1 RS soph and a 5* Fresh TE and a 5* Fresh WR.

The D will start 8 juniors and seniors and 3 sophomores.

Team is not as young as I thought.

If you bet this game I would say give the points.

Everything is new in coaching at MIssissippi State. They hired Leach as HC and the offense will be entirely different. LSU has to study Leach’s Washington State and Texas Tech games according to Orgeron. Leach hired a new DC from San Diego State who has had some of the top defenses in the country the last few years. Leach of course is putting in his passing offense and the DC is putting in the D he run at San Diego St. LSU has studied what they did at those 2 schools plus studied the players MSU has.Orgeron says its kind of different but that’s what he had to do.

LSU is in pretty good shape for the game. Orgeron says they are in the best physical shape of any team he has been around at LSU because there was less scrimmages because of the practice protocol.

LSU will start 8 juniors and seniors on offense, 1 RS soph and a 5* Fresh TE and a 5* Fresh WR.

The D will start 8 juniors and seniors and 3 sophomores.

Team is not as young as I thought.

If you bet this game I would say give the points.

Every year you think LSU is the best team in the world. Every year except one you’ve been wrong.

Every year you think LSU is the best team in the world. Every year except one you’ve been wrong.
I wish you would quit telling that lie. Every year including last year since 2010 I have said AL was the best team. They have proved it some years but they have let me down a lot. I don’t think they are the best team in the world this year but I think they are a lot better than most think. Like Orgeron said we have some really good players but we need to improve every week. This we will do because our coaches are really good.

Boy that ought to bring rain.
tenor.gif

I wish you would quit telling that lie. Every year including last year since 2010 I have said AL was the best team. They have proved it some years but they have let me down a lot. I don’t think they are the best team in the world this year but I think they are a lot better than most think. Like Orgeron said we have some really good players but we need to improve every week. This we will do because our coaches are really good.

Lots of real knee slappers in here, including your first line which is an outright lie. You claimed prior to the 2011 NC game that LSU would destroy bammer, and LSU proceeded to never cross the 50 yard line.

The last line was one of the funnier things I’ve read in recent memory. I copied and pasted to a mass email and sent to my friends and family and updated my Facebook status for my 3200+ friends to see.

Reactions: David_Dennison
You claimed prior to the 2011 NC game that LSU would destroy bammer, and LSU proceeded to never cross the 50 yard line.
Gotta go with Pops on this one, @Bill_D
I remember you predicting LSU by 3 tds but I’m on this side of the fence and this is between y’all. So I’m not gonna get involved in your lies and/or when they were told.

Appreciate you staying out of it, but I was always taught a lie is a lie. I’m sure you were raised the same way.
I was indeed. You’d think Bill had a good upbringing with the way he spouts off about “I never attack anyone personally and I never lie....” but that in itself is a lie so I’m not so sure. Luckily for bill, I’m gonna stay out of this one or I might actually say something about his upbringing (or lack thereof.

Appreciate you staying out of it, but I was always taught a lie is a lie. I’m sure you were raised the same way.
You are an outright liar if you say I said anything about destroying them. I did say LSU would win. Then with your so called “source” at LSU, you become a perpetual liar.

That does it OF! I rooted for LSU last year, but will never do so again, maybe not even when they play UA. Being locked up in that facility is working on your brain...
Come on Moby! You know I secretly root for Auburn. I root for all LSU teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT