ADVERTISEMENT

Lesser of two evils !! you decide.

hokiemokie

Freshman
Dec 31, 2009
Warnock makes hay of Herschel's marital history but went to court to have HIS own divorce records
legally sealed.

After the absolute sh!t show which was the 2020 GA senate elections…….pardon me if I’m not confident those clowns will get this one right.

Warnock makes hay of Herschel's marital history but went to court to have HIS own divorce records
legally sealed.

Warnock was arrested at Camp Farthest Out on July 31, 2002, after a Maryland state trooper said he repeatedly disrupted her interviews with counselors while she was investigating allegations of child abuse. Warnock and another reverend were charged with "hindering and obstructing" police.

He ran back to GA. from Maryland when sued at a camp for pouring a bucket of Urine over a Childs head, locking him out and making him sleep on a concrete basket ball court. He settled out of court.

Read up on Ebenezer church’s senior living center and the shell corporation. It’s slum lording at its finest. Pathetic testimonies from residents.

FhsCTkyWQAExela.png

• Wow
Reactions: hokiemokie
Warnock was arrested at Camp Farthest Out on July 31, 2002, after a Maryland state trooper said he repeatedly disrupted her interviews with counselors while she was investigating allegations of child abuse. Warnock and another reverend were charged with "hindering and obstructing" police.

He ran back to GA. from Maryland when sued at a camp for pouring a bucket of Urine over a Childs head, locking him out and making him sleep on a concrete basket ball court. He settled out of court.

Read up on Ebenezer church’s senior living center and the shell corporation. It’s slum lording at its finest. Pathetic testimonies from residents.

FhsCTkyWQAExela.png
Not surprised at all.

FhsCTkyWQAExela.png
All he needed was to pistol whip her and challenge the police to a shootout. Maybe that’s why he carries a toy badge. You’re pretty salty tonight- did a mother baby mama show up? I hear they are paying one Stormy style $$ to disappear for a month.

Why is his police report redacted?

Last edited:
All he needed was to pistol whip her and challenge the police to a shootout. Maybe that’s why he carries a toy badge. You’re pretty salty tonight- did a mother baby mama show up? I hear they are paying one Stormy style $$ to disappear for a month.

Why is his police report redacted?
White knighting for Warnock now? Is there any Democrat you don’t support? So I guess you are ok with child abuse as long as it’s not a Republican.

White knighting for Warnock now? Is there any Democrat you don’t support? So I guess you are ok with child abuse as long as it’s not a Republican.
I wouldn’t vote for either one. GA Republicans are stupid AF to put up an international embarrassment for Senator. Could have run Raffensberger and EASILY won by 20 points like Kemp.

Why did 210,000 GOP Kemp voters vote for Warnock?? Embarrassing?
More crickets…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT