ADVERTISEMENT

Last post by gator September 18th…anybody know how to check on him?

@David_Dennison …check in

Don’t make me call you a dumbass
Sorry all.. gf son ODd . He survived - barely but gf died from same Fentanyl laced OxyContin and I’ve been depressed AF . It’s going to be a civil and legal mess. I’ll eventually GAF but not right now.

I would support the death penalty for anyone distributing fentanyl.

Duds - same kid we talked about a couple of years back.

Last edited:
Sorry all.. gf son ODd . He survived - barely but gf died from same Fentanyl laced OxyContin and I’ve been depressed AF . It’s going to be a civil and legal mess. I’ll eventually GAF but not right now.

Dude…so sorry

Fentanyl is scourge…one more reason to hate the CCP

Damn that shit is everywhere. Sorry for your loss.

So sorry man. You want so much to help them but we're powerless unless they decide. It's frustrating and heartbreaking.

For clarification, the young man's girlfriend died? Not your girlfriend, correct?

Anything I can do?

I'm sorry brother. If you need someone to talk to you know how to find me.

So sorry man. You want so much to help them but we're powerless unless they decide. It's frustrating and heartbreaking.

For clarification, the young man's girlfriend died? Not your girlfriend, correct?

Anything I can do?
It was my gf sons gf that died.. My gf found them unresponsive. He was home grounded. I’m thinking son called his gf to make a buy for him and sneak in and deliver. They shared. Perfectly marked oxy10s Crushed. Laced with fentanyl . County recovered 3.
Since it was my gf house… I’m thinking they are ALL in deep shit- at least civil - maybe criminal .
I’ll call you sometime when I find more.

She played it smart and got an attorney to be present for all questioning.

Dude…so sorry

I’ve told this story before, but my uncle died from an overdose.

Auburn pharmacy grad, managed a big region of Kmart pharmacies. Had a wreck, got addicted to OxyContin. Recovered. Had chronic back pain. PRESCRIBED one fentanyl patch per day, spiraled out of control, when the medics got there, he had on 6 patches.

Shit is Satan himself.

@David_Dennison this is the shit that supersedes politics and football. Hope you’re ok pal.

Thanks for the update, prayers to all of you and good to hear your liberal Biden loving ass is ok.

I would, too.

Dude…so sorry

Once anyone by federal got the death penalty for giving or selling drugs to people still school. But because of tge death penalty it was hard to get a conviction for selling drugs. So Congess changed the law. What this did was allow the drug dealers to start selling it to kids and building the clientele they have today. Until that point no one trIeD tO Sell it to school aged people. Those were the few people who get get convicted. I think this was in the early 1950S if I remember correctly. with one stroke of the pen the US lost the war on drugs.

I went to a HS of about 2700 students. There were only 2-3 kids using drugs in the school and everyone knew them. I said by now at least 60% or more high school use them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT