ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin to auburn

5-FF0-B8-F8-B818-4566-9-E12-A17-CDBCF5-BFE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I’m sorry, but Auburn is not really a better job than Ole Miss.

Much better in terms of resources and winning traditions. But those resources come with strings attached.

Watching Lane interact with those strings would be absolutely epic. 😂

Ole Miss and AU sites are all but saying it’s a done deal for Kiffin to Auburn. I would be surprised if he stayed at Ole Miss.

I stand corrected. AU Rivals site is saying Hugh Freeze is looking like a possibility now.

I think Kiffin is option #1 and Freeze is #2. I’d be happy with either.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I stand corrected. AU Rivals site is saying Hugh Freeze is looking like a possibility now.

I think Kiffin is option #1 and Freeze is #2. I’d be happy with either.
Kiffin just trying to make sure he isn’t pelted by mustard and golf balls tmw, calm down…

Here's a twitter video of Lane last night. There's a lot of hostility towards that reporter who leaked that he was leaving for Auburn. I don't get the vibe he's sold on returning to Ole Miss based off of these answers. Sounds like he's covering his ass but who knows.

Post-game press conference

Here's a twitter video of Lane last night. There's a lot of hostility towards that reporter who leaked that he was leaving for Auburn. I don't get the vibe he's sold on returning to Ole Miss based off of these answers. Sounds like he's covering his ass but who knows.

Post-game press conference

That sounds a lot like, "we're still negotiating the contract but yea, if I get what I want, buh-bye MFer's."

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT