ADVERTISEMENT

Kole Kampen

Aug 12, 2013
Been hearing rumors that he will be drafted and will leave Fort Dodge once he is. This wouldn't surprise me as a LHP that throws 90 with a good breaking ball out of high school is appealing to all MLB clubs. This would be an enormous blow to Fort Dodge as he may be the best pitcher in the state. Last night he struck out 10 against Indianola in game 1 and hit a walk-off home run in game 2.

Has anyone else heard anything about him being drafted?

Been hearing rumors that he will be drafted and will leave Fort Dodge once he is. This wouldn't surprise me as a LHP that throws 90 with a good breaking ball out of high school is appealing to all MLB clubs. This would be an enormous blow to Fort Dodge as he may be the best pitcher in the state. Last night he struck out 10 against Indianola in game 1 and hit a walk-off home run in game 2.

Has anyone else heard anything about him being drafted?
I'd say it depends on when he is drafted, as it's looking like a strong possibility that he will be.

There are 40 rounds after all...........

Didn't happen, which is the best thing for him, really, at this point. Like so many other hs players, if he's really good enough to play pro ball, the opportunity will still be there later (barring injury of course)

Going to be a Hawk...part of Iowa's second straight top ranked B1G recruiting class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT