ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Steele new bama dc….cornbread was just too hot

We’ve always been complimentary of him as a top tier DC

pissed-monkey.gif

Sometimes I wish he was still around for the political back and forths with Gator…
He’s on the Florida political board. Or he was if he hasn’t worn out his welcome. Crazy and annoying as ever. But yeah it’d be a thing to behold.

He’s on the Florida political board. Or he was if he hasn’t worn out his welcome. Crazy and annoying as ever. But yeah it’d be a thing to behold.
Just treat him like the gimp in Pulp Fiction… keep him chained up until it’s time to release him to do what he does best…

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Absolutely. Dynasty will be back to full strength with a coach like Steele, which I’ve always admired.
Do you like Rees? ND really is critical of him. Tim Briwn said he started to go in the room when he is calling plays and take the play sheet away from him he is so predictable.

Isn’t it funny when someone hires a coach away from ND they are so glad they got rid of him, that he should have fired a long time ago. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a ND coach who has been hired away that wasn’t really bad and they were glad he was gone.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Dynasty will be back to full strength with a coach like Steele, which I’ve always admired.
Steele is a pretty good fit for AL. His Ds are very solid, if not spectacular. With AL’s athletes the D does not have to be spectacular. Teach it to them well and they will make it spectacular.

Steele is a pretty good fit for AL. His Ds are very solid, if not spectacular. With AL’s athletes the D does not have to be spectacular. Teach it to them well and they will make it spectacular.
That’s been our problem. Golding sucked at teaching. Brilliant guy. Bad teacher.

Guess he’d finally had enough of that advanced scheme with one DL on the line of scrimmage.

My nephew who was the GA at LSU when they won the NC is coaching LB's and Safties at Lamar University. He said that Golding has a GREAT scheme in his opinion and that if it's well run, it's perfect vs modern offenses.

He also said that it's obvious that Golding sucks at teaching players that scheme which makes it useless.

My nephew who was the GA at LSU when they won the NC is coaching LB's and Safties at Lamar University. He said that Golding has a GREAT scheme in his opinion and that if it's well run, it's perfect vs modern offenses.

He also said that it's obvious that Golding sucks at teaching players that scheme which makes it useless.
Don’t doubt it one bit. Matter of fact, on an IQ level, I’d put Golding up against just about anyone. But if you can’t teach it in a way that your players absorb it, it’s pointless.

In summary, I’d rather have Pruitt who can barely spell on a 6th grade level but his players understand his strategy over Golding who wants to teach quantum physics on 3rd and short.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Don’t doubt it one bit. Matter of fact, on an IQ level, I’d put Golding up against just about anyone. But if you can’t teach it in a way that your players absorb it, it’s pointless.

In summary, I’d rather have Pruitt who can barely spell on a 6th grade level but his players understand his strategy over Golding who wants to teach quantum physics on 3rd and short.
Golding sounds a little like Grantham in that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT