ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky and Mizzou

You are the hysterical ones. I would just like to see a rotation where you play a home and home with every team every 4 years rather than every 12 years. Obviously AL does not care about that. If anything you are the ones that are hysterical defending it. LSU has only played MO once since they have been in the SEC. If we had not gone to the different schedule again this year than we would not have played until 2023 and the next time 2029. I just don’t think that’s reasonable. But whatever.

Does any of that dispute what I said?

You admitted that our schedule was tougher but somehow still managed to cry that it wasn't more tougher.

Sorry but that is funny.

I would just like to see a rotation where you play a home and home with every team every 4 years rather than every 12 years.

BTW, you might want to recheck your math. I have not seen ANY proposal that would allow for each team to play all other SEC teams twice (2 games required for home and home) every 4 years.

No way you could have separate divisions in such a scheme.

LOL at poor Mizzou. Course @Bill_D thinks that’s fair and square.
No, dumbass. You throw shit against the wall to see if it sticks, and it doesn’t.

You like to blame LSU’s shitty history on big bad bammer, when in reality it was because LSU just simply had incompetent players and/or an incompetent coach (like they do now).

The way you assign blame to everyone else for LSU’s woes and misfortunes makes you sound like a lib.

Why do you think I’m blaming something on everyone because I would like for the SEC to have a proper rotation and teams play all the other teams in a reasonable length of time?

LSU’s record is not so “shitty” as you call it . I believe LSU in the last 20 years has won more NC than anyone but Bama. In SECC I believe they have won nearly as many as Bama, not sure. LSU has won 3 NC and 5 SEC since 2001. And what you are really mad at Orgeron about is putting a whipping on AL and winning the NC with what many people, not just LSU people, consider the best CFB of all time in what was to be Bama’s year. That is what you are really pissed about.

BTW, you might want to recheck your math. I have not seen ANY proposal that would allow for each team to play all other SEC teams twice (2 games required for home and home) every 4 years.

No way you could have separate divisions in such a scheme.
My math is good. I am talking about a 10 game schedule. In the 10 game schedule a team will play four teams from the other division each year. That’s 16 games in 4 years. so you could easily play 14 games, a home in home, with all 7 teams in the other division and two home and home series in your division.

Why do you think I’m blaming something on everyone because I would like for the SEC to have a proper rotation and teams play all the other teams in a reasonable length of time?

LSU’s record is not so “shitty” as you call it . I believe LSU in the last 20 years has won more NC than anyone but Bama. In SECC I believe they have won nearly as many as Bama, not sure. LSU has won 3 NC and 5 SEC since 2001. And what you are really mad at Orgeron about is putting a whipping on AL and winning the NC with what many people, not just LSU people, consider the best CFB of all time in what was to be Bama’s year. That is what you are really pissed about.

Lol. You’re a real trip.

My math is good. I am talking about a 10 game schedule. In the 10 game schedule a team will play four teams from the other division each year. That’s 16 games in 4 years. so you could easily play 14 games, a home in home, with all 7 teams in the other division and two home and home series in your division.

Those numbers don't work either...7 teams in each division. If you play 4 vs the other division in year 1 there are only 3 left for the next rotation.

Reactions: Bill_D
Those numbers don't work either...7 teams in each division. If you play 4 vs the other division in year 1 there are only 3 left for the next rotation.
Yes. But the rotation will change a little each two years but you do play all 7 teams twice plus one team more in 4 years. Sort of roll it like a slot machine.

Not there yet

F52804813932881D0672CFA1755E6245E2972A87

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT