ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky and Mizzou

Ee2eW5OX0AIkJ6x

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Not following your logic. Are you saying your road schedule is harder, in a season where home field advantage means far less than it ever has?

Im saying part of that winning record you were looking at was uk having a winning record

compare our schedule to uga bama lsu

clearly favorited to who the league thinks can get in the playoff

we get atm and aub

uga got moo state and ark

we play 3 of top 4 in west and top 2 in east

Im saying part of that winning record you were looking at was uk having a winning record

compare our schedule to uga bama lsu

clearly favorited to who the league thinks can get in the playoff

we get atm and aub

uga got moo state and ark

we play 3 of top 4 in west and top 2 in east
Ok. I think we're saying the same things then.

In any normal year, I’d make that week one game. Hate I’m going to miss it- Missouri and Arkansas are the only two stadiums in the SEC I haven’t been to.
Arkansas new addition is nice, but tailgating is subpar IMO due to proximity.

If you do go to Mizzou, the charm is downtown being butted up against campus. Tailgating is far too spread out over a large area. Stadium is a train wreck with band-aid over band-aid. No solution either as they are out of room and won't tear down old basketball arena for some reason. I will say this, Mizzou has a southern feel campus. Just don't have the sports pedigree to back it up with.

Can’t wait for Bill’s delicious tears.
What tears? Our schedule is easier than yours. If they hadn’t used the basketball tourney type scheduling and had started at the upper AL would have had FL and LSU would have had TN At least this time they were not strong enough to get rid of GA like they did last time. I’m sure he made an effort since he was the same guy who did the other schedule. a rec thru and thru. Not as powerful under Sankey.

Last edited:
Arkansas new addition is nice, but tailgating is subpar IMO due to proximity.

If you do go to Mizzou, the charm is downtown being butted up against campus. Tailgating is far too spread out over a large area. Stadium is a train wreck with band-aid over band-aid. No solution either as they are out of room and won't tear down old basketball arena for some reason. I will say this, Mizzou has a southern feel campus. Just don't have the sports pedigree to back it up with.
Yep. Why not a southern feel? They fought the Civil War longer than anybody else though it. Was Bandits and Guerrillas doing it.

Reactions: Cards1968
What tears? Our schedule is easier than yours. If they hadn’t used the basketball tourney type scheduling and had started at the upper AL would have had FL and LSU would have had TN At least this time they were not strong enough to get rid of GA like they did last time. I’m sure he made an effort since he was the same guy who did the other schedule. a rec thru and thru. Not as powerful under Sankey.

You admit our schedule is tougher...yet you still find a reason to cry. Hysterical.

Reactions: Konigstiger

LMAO!!! You’re dumb.

You admit our schedule is tougher...yet you still find a reason to cry. Hysterical.
You are the hysterical ones. I would just like to see a rotation where you play a home and home with every team every 4 years rather than every 12 years. Obviously AL does not care about that. If anything you are the ones that are hysterical defending it. LSU has only played MO once since they have been in the SEC. If we had not gone to the different schedule again this year than we would not have played until 2023 and the next time 2029. I just don’t think that’s reasonable. But whatever.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
LMAO. You are ambitious. What I said is correct, not dumb. I know that because of the name calling.

No, dumbass. You throw shit against the wall to see if it sticks, and it doesn’t.

You like to blame LSU’s shitty history on big bad bammer, when in reality it was because LSU just simply had incompetent players and/or an incompetent coach (like they do now).

The way you assign blame to everyone else for LSU’s woes and misfortunes makes you sound like a lib.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT