ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw Herschel on Hannity

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

All Conference
Jul 20, 2006
buckwheat-okay.gif

Yeah he’s not the most articulate person but….. he’s also not a Marxist.

Time for your penance GA, vote R’s.

Last edited:
Okay, not sure exactly what to make of this other than as I stated earlier, he won’t vote Marxist but……
🤔
The quotes from his son are troubling….. but quite certain Gator would tell us “told you so”.
So this would be the typical left hypocrisy while pointing gout hypocrisy. Isnt it inyeresting that Clintons, Obama, and Biden can all have been against something that they are ardently in favor of now, like illegal immigration, but that is Ok.

Meanwhile, anyone from the right that said or did something in 2009 or much earlier gets hit with it today.

And we all stand there and let it happen.

Hershel isn’t an ideal candidate. But we have to stop the rubber stamp of the Biden agenda.

I’m fine with him serving one term and replacing him with someone better. If we can’t get our shit together in six years - well enough to find a better candidate - then it won’t really matter. My gut is telling me it’s a long shot anyway given the level at which Marxist, statist losers have infiltrated most institutions. Not to mention the house of cards that is holding up our economy at the moment.

Last edited:
Hershel isn’t an idea candidate. But we have to stop the rubber stamp of the Biden agenda.

I’m fine with him serving one term and replacing him with someone better. If we can’t get our shit together in six years - well enough to find a better candidate - then it won’t really matter. My gut is telling me it’s a long shot anyway given the level at which Marxist, statist losers have infiltrated most institutions. Not to mention the house of cards that is holding up our economy at the moment.
^^^this. I would rather not have to vote for HW, but I feel forced to do so in order to at least put an (R) in the senate to hopefully slow down this train wreck we are all involved in. I honestly believe this November is our last shot to save this country.

Reactions: Reasoned
So this would be the typical left hypocrisy while pointing gout hypocrisy. Isnt it inyeresting that Clintons, Obama, and Biden can all have been against something that they are ardently in favor of now, like illegal immigration, but that is Ok.

Meanwhile, anyone from the right that said or did something in 2009 or much earlier gets hit with it today.

And we all stand there and let it happen.
All true…..but “we” are supposed to be better than them. 🙂

Okay, not sure exactly what to make of this other than as I stated earlier, he won’t vote Marxist but……
🤔
The quotes from his son are troubling….. but quite certain Gator would tell us “told you so”.
As I said- he’s a Shit choice to be at least a solid citizen to represent the good people of GA. Chronic domestic violence, pistol whipping, cop threatening, lying about the above- now multiple baby mommas that he denied when asked.. no wonder they haven’t shown up because he was aborting them. Checks don’t lie.

That’s not to mention having an IQ and verbal skills of a rock and verified multiple personality disorders. Embarrassing yo the people of The US to have such a piece of shit the worlds most import deliberative body- regardless of political affiliation. Senate is just different. Can’t wait to see his first exchange to a bill.

As I said- he’s a Shit choice to be at least a solid citizen to represent the good people of GA. Chronic domestic violence, pistol whipping, cop threatening, lying about the above- now multiple baby mommas that he denied when asked.. no wonder they haven’t shown up because he was aborting them. Checks don’t lie.

That’s not to mention having an IQ and verbal skills of a rock and verified multiple personality disorders. Embarrassing yo the people of The US to have such a piece of shit the worlds most import deliberative body- regardless of political affiliation. Senate is just different. Can’t wait to see his first exchange to a bill.
It is interesting that you don't have such harsh criticism when your statist Democrat buddies are just as dirty.

So you say he’s gonna beat your boy?

I can sort of understand why GA may vote for Rafe Warlock (given Walker’s baggage) but PA considering a guy who’s clearly in need of rehab?…..that’s disgraceful.

I can sort of understand why GA may vote for Rafe Warlock (given Walker’s baggage) but PA considering a guy who’s clearly in need of rehab?…..that’s disgraceful.
34’s mental issues are well documented going back to college. He wrote a book about it. Whoever propped him up must have figured his name alone was enough. The biggest name behind him is gators nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT