ADVERTISEMENT

Just passed a disgusting slob wearing a mask in his car…

I was asking if he she shared her Dad’s condition, or if he and the trailer park prostitute he impregnated managed to have a normal child. Man, the fuq your feelings crowd sure is thin-skinned.
LULZ, if you think this crowd is thin skinned, you haven't been paying attention. Wait till the SEC schedule gets into full swing.

I’m sure I could beat HIS ass, but I don’t attack short bus kids. Though I’m sure he offers for his daughter to touch grown men often.
Here again, it’s easy to see what kind of upbringing you had. Your pussie father and liberal whore mother (probably fuct your dad and 3-4 of his friends when you were conceived) taught you that it’s “perfectly normal” for someone your age to attack an 8 year old child. Liberals are scum and have scummy offspring that are raised in scum villages.

Here again, it’s easy to see what kind of upbringing you had. Your pussie father and liberal whore mother (probably fuct your dad and 3-4 of his friends when you were conceived) taught you that it’s “perfectly normal” for someone your age to attack an 8 year old child. Liberals are scum and have scummy offspring that are raised in scum villages.
Another illiterate who can’t understand a simple post. Too much Southern inbreeding. We went over this, Junior.

Another illiterate who can’t understand a simple post. Too much Southern inbreeding. We went over this, Junior.
I got your point. “It’s okay to attack 8 yr old girls.” That speaks volumes about how shitty the scum bags were while raising a crum bum like you. Did they even stick around or did they drop you off with foster care so they could go spawn more foster care kids?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT