ADVERTISEMENT

Just passed a disgusting slob wearing a mask in his car…

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Lol of course it was a half-bearded looking liberal driving a Kia Soul. Piece of shit was littered with stickers, but at the red light I noticed a “love trumps hate” decal and “still with her” which is a dead giveaway of what kind of person he was.

As most of you know, I ooze class. I was off work today, so I’m out doing things with my daughter in the new Mercedes G-class we got over the weekend. Anyway, I woke her up and let her roll down the tinted window half way so this poor sap could peer into excellence.

We both started taking pics and laughing hysterically before I sped off. Valuable lesson for an 8 year old.

Lol of course it was a half-bearded looking liberal driving a Kia Soul. Piece of shit was littered with stickers, but at the red light I noticed a “love trumps hate” decal and “still with her” which is a dead giveaway of what kind of person he was.

As most of you know, I ooze class. I was off work today, so I’m out doing things with my daughter in the new Mercedes G-class we got over the weekend. Anyway, I woke her up and let her roll down the tinted window half way so this poor sap could peer into excellence.

We both started taking pics and laughing hysterically before I sped off. Valuable lesson for an 8 year old.
I didn’t know socky was in your neck of the woods today! Lulz

Is your daughter also retarded, or is this an “I Am Sam” sort of situation?

Attacking his child to make a point about him? You are a fvcking pvssy. I hope that we meet one day.
Have you read your boyfriend’s daily drivel here? He can take it like a man, or not dish it out. Deal with it.

Furthermore, I asked a question. No assumption about her, just her father.

Have you read your boyfriend’s daily drivel here? He can take it like a man, or not dish it out. Deal with it.
Possible I may have missed it, but I don’t ever recall seeing him or anyone else attacking your children. That being said, looks like you decided to go that route and take off the gloves, so I wouldn’t get butt hurt if things go south for you real quick.

Attacking his child to make a point about him? You are a fvcking pvssy. I hope that we meet one day.

Possible I may have missed it, but I don’t ever recall seeing him or anyone else attacking your children. That being said, looks like you decided to go that route and take off the gloves, so I wouldn’t get butt hurt if things go south for you real quick.
Again, I wasn’t attacking his child. Read again, but more carefully this time.

Usually the case with basement dwelling libs. Start attacking the family to make them feel like a man. Still won't work since we can tell from your posts that you are huge vagina.

I’m sure I could beat HIS ass, but I don’t attack short bus kids. Though I’m sure he offers for his daughter to touch grown men often.
Is your daughter also retarded, or is this an “I Am Sam” sort of situation?
Sure as hell looks like your attacking his daughter. Don't try to edit and change things now soyboy.

You insinuated that she was retarded and then claimed that she is a prostitute ("he offers for his daughter to touch grown men often").

In what universe is that not attacking his daughter?

I'm assuming that you think she is black because you typically save that type of vitriol for minorities.

Sure as hell looks like your attacking his daughter. Don't try to edit and change things now soyboy.
I was asking if he she shared her Dad’s condition, or if he and the trailer park prostitute he impregnated managed to have a normal child. Man, the fuq your feelings crowd sure is thin-skinned.

I was asking if he she shared her Dad’s condition, or if he and the trailer park prostitute he impregnated managed to have a normal child. Man, the fuq your feelings crowd sure is thin-skinned.
No one is thin skinned. We call them like we see them - quite backtracking and editing posts after you been called out for a being a huge vagina. Although, you would probably take being called a vagina as a compliment.

Reactions: dhetiger
Just based on @Menace Sockeyes anger in this thread alone, we have learned a few things:

1. The family talk struck a nerve. As we know, his father left him at a very young age, thus leaving his impoverished mother to raise him. Very shortly after his birth, daddy sockeyes somehow knew there was a Disney princess in the making and made the right move by moving onto better things in life.

2. The Kia Soul also struck a nerve. I can only imagine he read that sentence (the Soul was red, btw, if y’all need me to paint the picture further) and closed his eyes after a long drag of his Virginia slim and inserted himself into that driver’s seat.. then glanced over at my G-class while I was literally hemorrhaging success… and I’m sure our little fairy friend was shaking with anger at this point.

3. Of course he was driven even further into a rage after he lit his 3rd cig and envisioned a brilliant 8 year old girl snapping pics of his ugly ass so she could point out to her friends that she saw a disgusting poor masked up in a piece of shit car driving across town. I absolutely encourage this behavior because she is a badass like me and could break him both mentally and physically in an altercation.

In any case, I definitely struck a nerve. We are going to drive by the art museum and the skate park tomorrow so we can do the same thing to the same type of people.

Just based on @Menace Sockeyes anger in this thread alone, we have learned a few things:

1. The family talk struck a nerve. As we know, his father left him at a very young age, thus leaving his impoverished mother to raise him. Very shortly after his birth, daddy sockeyes somehow knew there was a Disney princess in the making and made the right move by moving onto better things in life.

2. The Kia Soul also struck a nerve. I can only imagine he read that sentence (the Soul was red, btw, if y’all need me to paint the picture further) and closed his eyes after a long drag of his Virginia slim and inserted himself into that driver’s seat.. then glanced over at my G-class while I was literally hemorrhaging success… and I’m sure our little fairy friend was shaking with anger at this point.

3. Of course he was driven even further into a rage after he lit his 3rd cig and envisioned a brilliant 8 year old girl snapping pics of his ugly ass so she could point out to her friends that she saw a disgusting poor masked up in a piece of shit car driving across town. I absolutely encourage this behavior because she is a badass like me and could break him both mentally and physically in an altercation.

In any case, I definitely struck a nerve. We are going to drive by the art museum and the skate park tomorrow so we can do the same thing to the same type of people.
Sockeye, note that he didn't bring up your kids in this.

Sockeye, note that he didn't bring up your kids in this.
You’re assuming it might have found something generically compatible that would allow it to spawn offspring.

Probability of this occurring is pretty low - around the same likelihood of Ed Orgeron refraining from bashing a woman’s face in.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
You’re assuming it might have found something generically compatible that would allow it to spawn offspring.

Probability of this occurring is pretty low - around the same likelihood of Ed Orgeron refraining from bashing a woman’s face in.
He said he had a son and daughter. Assuming that he isn't lying, I hope for the best for both. I know you and the rest of us awful people do, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT