ADVERTISEMENT

Just bought my first two assault rifles from a friend that collects old military weapons

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Bought a Galil. Mainly bought it because I like the way it looks. Designed after the Finnish M62 and a clone of the AK-47.

Second one is an AK103. Spent a few grand to get them, but I’m glad I have the freedom and financial flexibility to do so.

🇺🇸

Bought a Galil. Mainly bought it because I like the way it looks. Designed after the Finnish M62 and a clone of the AK-47.

Second one is an AK103. Spent a few grand to get them, but I’m glad I have the freedom and financial flexibility to do so.

🇺🇸
You should be able to bag a few bucks with those;) Going on a wild hog / coyote hunt in August.. may want to borrow it. This ranch only provides AR15s with IR night scope. Boring.

🇺🇸

7.62 Galil kicks like a mule for the caliber. The 5.56 is much more manageable but you will enjoy shooting either.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

🇺🇸
I think you should have spent the money on football players. Just joking.

I’ve got a cute little 9mm sub 2000 with a 31 round magazine. If you slide your thumb thru the trigger guard and grab your belt loop with your thumb simultaneously “just right” the recoil will spray all 32 rounds at your target in a few seconds. So far the libtardz haven’t found a way to outlaw that.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT