ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder to the ones on the board that voted for disgusting Joe Biden

Good news. People voted for Trump, who's going to prison for countless crimes.
Your side racked up 91 indictments, a judge previously quashed 3, and the 34 in the Stormy trial aren’t being proven to hold water so those should disappear soon…. Your “countless” crimes are far from countless and are becoming difficult to evidently prove …. I just hope you don’t require suicide watch

Trump wants to fukkk his daughter and doesn’t want the Epstein clients list out. Wonder why?…

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Trump’s a dickhead. Why do you support an actual pedophile?

Good luck getting an answer from soyboi.
Someone should prosecute him then. But they won’t m, because it’s bullshit. Weird how the American justice system, one of the models for the world, saw a jury of 12 peers convict Trump but MAGAts NEVER see their bullshit actually true in court. Democrats attack their felons (Menendez, etc.). MAGAts coddle and make excuses for theirs while vocally hating on America. How many of you hung your flags upside down? Cult over country.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Someone should prosecute him then. But they won’t m, because it’s bullshit. Weird how the American justice system, one of the models for the world, saw a jury of 12 peers convict Trump but MAGAts NEVER see their bullshit actually true in court. Democrats attack their felons (Menendez, etc.). MAGAts coddle and make excuses for theirs while vocally hating on America. How many of you hung your flags upside down? Cult over country.
Weird how the American justice system is a model for the world, until it isn't. The US Supreme Court, the highest point of the spear of the American justice system, was vilified by leftist retards for overturning Roe v Wade. Don't be a fvcking hypocrite. Like I said in a different thread, I don't give a fvck about Trump, and I don't give a fvck if they lock him up. But, you speaking highly of the American justice system when you've criticized it before is bullshit.

He is a pedophile. Congrats

Reactions: dhetiger
Weird how the American justice system is a model for the world, until it isn't. The US Supreme Court, the highest point of the spear of the American justice system, was vilified by leftist retards for overturning Roe v Wade. Don't be a fvcking hypocrite. Like I said in a different thread, I don't give a fvck about Trump, and I don't give a fvck if they lock him up. But, you speaking highly of the American justice system when you've criticized it before is bullshit.
It’s fun responding to him because he/she is an easy target. But I take nothing that he/she says seriously. Biggest fücking dipshit on the whole internet.

Reactions: dhetiger
Even worse, Trump is an insurrectionist, terrorist, convicted felon, and fanboy of ruthless dictators - including those starting world wars
Funny name for your new handle geighter. Thanks for changing your writing style with this one. I almost believed it was an actual new person. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BKHusky
Funny name for your new handle geighter. Thanks for changing your writing style with this one. I almost believed it was an actual new person. 🤣

This guy appears to be a pretty notorious idiot among other Iowa boards.

Ad hom attacks on those speaking truth are what you do when your presidential candidate is going to jail

#facts

Terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Checks the boxes
How about a real news source (cnn, fox, msnbc, usa today etc.. ) and not "motherjones"

Using unlawful violence like threating to beat an auto workers ass when he disagrees with sleepy joe

You mean intimidation like turning the entire medical community, using MSM and social media against doctors & nurses that disputed the COVID vaccines and origination theories?
Intimidation for college students that refused the vaccine and were kicked out of school?
Or service members that discharged after they said they did not want the vaccine?

But since you are lib, I am guessing mean tweets is more in line for your definition of intimidation?

Because I open my eyes and ears to the world and Trump is in fact a terrorist. I voted straight Republican until 2016. I'm ok being called a lib to defeat the MAGA anti-American faction.

Because I open my eyes and ears to the world and Trump is in fact a terrorist. I voted straight Republican until 2016. I'm ok being called a lib to defeat the MAGA anti-American faction.

Yeah, I know when I look around the world and everything that has happened in the last 4-8 years, my first thought is how bad Trump is.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
10mm illegals not enough for you to vote republican? I (for one) don't believe you voted republican at all... 2016 was DJT vs. Shrillary... you telling me she looked better to you (as a republican) then vs. Trump? You were OK with her 33K email hard drive destroyed? Sure thing bub...

I know BS when I see it... or smell it.

no_bullshit.jpg

Reactions: dustinator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT