ADVERTISEMENT

Joe sells 1 mil barrels of oil from strategic reserve to CCP

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
😂….to a Chinese company with financial ties to…guess who…Hunter Biden

You can’t make this up

@David_Dennison

just for the record, do you think the USA should pull down strategic reserves to send oil to China when gas is $5 a gallon?

y/n ?
😂….to a Chinese company with financial ties to…guess who…Hunter Biden

You can’t make this up

Yes you can make it up. And they did

@David_Dennison

just for the record, do you think the USA should pull down strategic reserves to send oil to China when gas is $5 a gallon?

y/n ??
No.. and that’s not what happened. There was no refining capacity so they sold it to 14 highest bidders … besides your obsession Hunter sold his interests 7 yrs ago.

you need to read outside the bubble and rumors from cult tweets

He voted for a fvcking schmuck that doesn’t understand economics… all because Donald Trump hurt his feelings. You won’t get an honest answer.
Hunter Hunter Hunter … in your noggin.

get better stories…. Like real one about Kushner’s
IMPEACH HIM!!
get back with me on this after you read outside your bubble.

Maybbe there will be a hearing!!
LOLOLOLOL

$2billion Saudi fund.

No.. and that’s not what happened. There was no refining capacity so they sold it to 14 highest bidders … besides your obsession Hunter sold his interests 7 yrs ago.

you need to read outside the bubble and rumors from cult tweets

so we did not sell a million barrels to China?

dumbass

Snopes is your source?

😂
No dumbass… look again . That phot is the SINOPEC logo.

the story is bullshit like the conspiracy of Uranium One. You know the one that vanished like a fart in the wind, Kraken, Italian satellites, blood sucking Congress pedophiles, CRT, border invasion caravans… pick one and whack off.

BTW* I was wrong.. there were 16 bidders for the release.

No dumbass… look again . That phot is the SINOPEC logo.

the story is bullshit like the conspiracy of Uranium One. You know the one that vanished like a fart in the wind, Kraken, Italian satellites, blood sucking Congress pedophiles, CRT, border invasion caravans… pick one and whack off.

BTW* I was wrong.. there were 16 bidders for the release.
And Russiarussiarussia

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT