ADVERTISEMENT

joe, hunter, the chicoms and the Penn Center

Sad to think that some people defend this POS.

But just as expected the libs are discrediting him after the midterms, either to prevent his 2024 campaign or force him to step down early. They know Biden is a disaster long term.
I doubt we hear from our local libtardPhagz on this one.

Sad to think that some people defend this POS.

But just as expected the libs are discrediting him after the midterms, either to prevent his 2024 campaign or force him to step down early. They know Biden is a disaster long term.
Disaster long term??? Dude has been a worthless lifer politician for over 45 years. We are well past long term disaster.

So now the potato's handlers are saying it was an accident:

'
But hank 'guam' johnson thinks the docs were planted...

After the left wants to hang Trump for having docs - potato joe gets to use the 'i forgot' defense and the rest of the party plays along with it.

How anyone could support this clown show of an admin is beyond me. And good ole pete buttplug has screwed up everything in under two years while he was off for two months after adopting twins - what a fvcking joke!!

Thanks to the dumbasses that voted for this shitshow.

So now the potato's handlers are saying it was an accident:

'
But hank 'guam' johnson thinks the docs were planted...

After the left wants to hang Trump for having docs - potato joe gets to use the 'i forgot' defense and the rest of the party plays along with it.

How anyone could support this clown show of an admin is beyond me. And good ole pete buttplug has screwed up everything in under two years while he was off for two months after adopting twins - what a fvcking joke!!

Thanks to the dumbasses that voted for this shitshow.
"It's different" - right on cue.

I still say it sets up the end of the Biden administration, be it now or on 1/20/25. They need a different candidate to win in 2024.

Reactions: dustinator
I doubt we hear from our local libtardPhagz on this one.
I got no problem with it. It’s embarrassment vs multiple felonies.

One party turned them over voluntarily immediately upon discovery

The other stonewalled numerous NARA and FBI requests with denials ( lyied to FBI) for two years , fought it it court ( lost every appeal) hid them after a subpoena, told his lawyers to deny it too. .
A warrant had to be issued.

Cooperation vs obstruction. Pick your case

And the GOP needs to send out a DeSantis / Tim Scott ticket and not the guy living rent free in Gator's noggin.
I think Huckabee-Sanders is gonna shoot up quickly. She’s already wiping her dong all over the dim’s faces in Arky.

One party turned them over voluntarily immediately upon discovery
They sat at the communist funded biden think tank (what a misnomer) for 6 years. Then they found them in November and sat on the discovery til after the midterms. I'm sure the ones in his garage have been there just as long or more - but you fvckers will break your backs bending over to defend that corrupt motherfvcker.

They sat at the communist funded biden think tank (what a misnomer) for 6 years. Then they found them in November and sat on the discovery til after the midterms. I'm sure the ones in his garage have been there just as long or more - but you fvckers will break your backs bending over to defend that corrupt motherfvcker.
Has there ever been a bigger waste of a Corvette?

Sensible chuckle
I support prosecution of ALL individuals who violate federal statutes involving abuse or release of classified documents.

ANYONE

How about you?
Do you want Biden investigated and prosecuted … but feel that somehow Trumpsky won’t get corn-holed under the same laws?

Those will be some interesting House committee hearings. I fully support them being in prime time.

I support prosecution of ALL individuals who violate federal statutes involving abuse or release of classified documents.

ANYONE

How about you?
Do you want Biden investigated and prosecuted … but feel that somehow Trumpsky won’t get corn-holed under the same laws?

Those will be some interesting House committee hearings. I fully support them being in prime time.
Pretty sure everyone wants fairness and not your dipshit liberal media peddling their propaganda for one side. I don’t really expect you to understand.

ANYONE

How about you?

I know you’re a dumbass…. But you can’t seriously believe that Trump isn’t the most investigated president in history…right??

Even You can’t make an argument that joe has seen much investigation into obvious leads and questions (hunter paying him $50k rent??)

China joe couldn’t hold up to a tenth of the scrutiny

I’m for alll corruption to be equally rooted out

So any president who deliberately compromises national security should prosecuted? Yes or no?
I said fairness, dumbass.

So yes, if it’s equally applied. Unfortunately, your clowns get a pass. Your party reeees and screeches for equity and equality, but somehow it’s only necessary when it’s for their benefit.

Watching all of you dipshit libs squirm and backtrack about these documents they absolutely excoriated Trump over has been comical.

Watching all of you dipshit libs squirm and backtrack about these documents they absolutely excoriated Trump over has been comical.

It absolutely has been. Very few fvcks given if not for the hypocrisy. But given the obvious hypocrisy, it's been fun to watch.

Now the left is prepared to sacrifice dementia Joe if it hurts Trump, imo. I honestly hope Trump doesn't run but I have a VERY hard time supporting the establishment in this case and that's who is driving it.

I said fairness, dumbass.

So yes, if it’s equally applied. Unfortunately, your clowns get a pass. Your party reeees and screeches for equity and equality, but somehow it’s only necessary when it’s for their benefit.

The cases are not equal in any way. Just pretend they are Joe Smith and John Brown. Both political independents. What happens to each?

There was nothing from DOJ until 2 years of polite requests… the public knew nothing. All proceedings and requests were confidential respectfully kept it down home until Trumpsky ignored a subpoena and actually ordered the docs moved .

Even the FBI recovery raid was confidential - plain clothes and discrete.
Trump and his attorney were the ones to first deny the existence ( attorney committed perjury) , publicly announce it -and like the idiot he is - actually filed an injunction for return of all documents LOL.

OTOH the Biden docs were voluntarily offered when discovered without interference.

The cases are not equal in any way. Just pretend they are Joe Smith and John Brown. Both political independents. What happens to each?

There was nothing from DOJ until 2 years of polite requests… the public knew nothing. All proceedings and requests were confidential respectfully kept it down home until Trumpsky ignored a subpoena and actually ordered the docs moved .

Trump and his attorney were the ones to first deny the existence ( attorney committed perjury) , publicly announce it -and like the idiot he is - actually filed an injunction for return of all documents LOL.

OTOH the Biden docs were voluntarily offered when discovered without interference.

One other difference...Trump's documents weren't sitting in the garage of a home claimed by his crackhead son who peddles his influence to foreign actors.

An almost $2mm home that he paid $50k/month rent on btw...if you believe that. Which only a retard would.

One other difference...Trump's documents weren't sitting in the garage of a home claimed by his crackhead son who peddles his influence to foreign actors.

An almost $2mm home that he paid $50k/month rent on btw...if you believe that. Which only a retard would.
I will rent my lake house to him for half of that!
Have you seen Vrbo rates for Smith Lake in the $2M range? Look it up.

I’ll give you a free weekend if you bring the appropriate brown water.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Not even gonna read this drivel. They both violated the law. Full stop.

I will rent my lake house to him for half of that!
Have you seen Vrbo rates for Smith Lake in the $2M range? Look it up.

I’ll give you a free weekend if you bring the appropriate brown water.

I saw your house on Facebook. I like it. We've been in ours over 10 years now...which blows my mind.

I saw your house on Facebook. I like it. We've been in ours over 10 years now...which blows my mind.
8 BR.. way too big for me. I’m going to live in the guesthouse till I get to Ralph’s age and Vrbo the rest most of the time. Seriously- y’all come up in April- May and I’ll take you on the “Deliverance tour” of the Free State of Winston.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
8 BR.. way too big for me. I’m going to live in the guesthouse till I get to Ralph’s age and Vrbo the rest most of the time. Seriously- y’all come up in April- May and I’ll take you on the “Deliverance tour” of the Free State of Winston.

We WAY overbuilt. 5,500 square feet thinking our families would visit us often and we could house everyone comfortably. We can...we've had 28 people sleep here, all in a bed.

Unfortunately it's VERY rare that we need the space but it's pretty f'n common that we have to clean it. I have 4 freaking i-Robots ffs. Linens are a nightmare and my wife wants out.

We'll probably downsize and move to Lake Martin (or somewhere on a substantial creek/small river) in the next 5 years or so.

We WAY overbuilt. 5,500 square feet thinking our families would visit us often and we could house everyone comfortably. We can...we've had 28 people sleep here, all in a bed.

Unfortunately it's VERY rare that we need the space but it's pretty f'n common that we have to clean it. I have 4 freaking i-Robots ffs. Linens are a nightmare and my wife wants out.

We'll probably downsize and move to Lake Martin (or somewhere on a substantial creek/small river) in the next 5 years or so.

First world problems in the life of a billionaire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT