ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus effing Christ.....

Are ya'lls memories really this short? I could cut and paste the exact same responses on this board from the 2015-2016 RNC and Presidential debates.

Tonight was no different. The guy is a loose cannon who speaks his mind and we've known that for five years. Was it amped up even more tonight? Yeah, because Chris Wallace decided he wasn't going to allow Trump to make as many interruptions.

Let's not pretend this is anything new. By the way, here's the Telemundo poll of who won the debate. . .

EjIad4WWAAYFZNK

Are ya'lls memories really this short? I could cut and paste the exact same responses on this board from the 2015-2016 RNC and Presidential debates.

Tonight was no different. The guy is a loose cannon who speaks his mind and we've known that for five years. Was it amped up even more tonight? Yeah, because Chris Wallace decided he wasn't going to allow Trump to make as many interruptions.

Let's not pretend this is anything new. By the way, here's the Telemundo poll of who won the debate. . .

EjIad4WWAAYFZNK
It was worse tonight than 2016. That poll mostly tells me what we all already knew. The voter enthusiasm is much stronger for Trump than Biden. I’m guessing there were a lot more Trump supporters watching the debate. I didn’t think either of them helped themselves. But Trump probably did little to sway any undecideds who watched in his direction. Biden didn’t either. I don’t think debates move the meter much either way though.

EjIad4WWAAYFZNK
Telemundo?? LOLOLOL that’s the Florida Cuban vote??
STAND BACK... stand by

Biden is a shit candidate through and through. He's a placeholder to get Kamala Harris in the WH. I have my problems with Trump too, but you have to acknowledge that Biden is a turd.

If Trump would get out of his own way he could win in a landslide. Last night didn't help his chances with anyone on the fence. He needs to drop his ego and let his advisors help him prepare for a debate. There's no mystery as to what the hot topics are. None of the questions last night were a surprise. Give Biden credit - he was better prepared and Trump tried to wing it and play schoolyard bully. Some prep and more strategic use of the intimidation technique he loves would have won last night.

Chris Wallace also did a horrible job of moderating what they knew would be a contentious debate. They ran over him like a semi.

Not sure why they don't turn off the mic when the other is speaking to reduce the interruption and chaos in adherence with the rules of the debate.

Biden is a shit candidate through and through. He's a placeholder to get Kamala Harris in the WH. I have my problems with Trump too, but you have to acknowledge that Biden is a turd.

If Trump would get out of his own way he could win in a landslide. Last night didn't help his chances with anyone on the fence. He needs to drop his ego and let his advisors help him prepare for a debate. There's no mystery as to what the hot topics are. None of the questions last night were a surprise. Give Biden credit - he was better prepared and Trump tried to wing it and play schoolyard bully. Some prep and more strategic use of the intimidation technique he loves would have won last night.

Chris Wallace also did a horrible job of moderating what they knew would be a contentious debate. They ran over him like a semi.

Not sure why they don't turn off the mic when the other is speaking to reduce the interruption and chaos in adherence with the rules of the debate.

Why the hell don't they bring them on stage one at a time while the other is back stage but can hear all comments. Give both time to listen and then respond. The old dudes need a cooling off period before they respond just like when you go buy a gun.

Trump said it - 47 years and sleepy joe has done....what?

Sleepy Joe calls Trump a racist and then Trump calls him out on his bills for mass incarceration of black people in the 80's now he watches violence in the streets from the left and watches democratic cities let them riot for months. What a POS. Gator thoughts???

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Sleepy Joe calls Trump a racist and then Trump calls him out on his bills for mass incarceration of black people in the 80's now he watches violence in the streets from the left and watches democratic cities let them riot for months. What a POS. Gator thoughts???
That's because Biden is a 2-3 times failed Presidential candidate making his last hail mary throw in 2020 based on a record of doing what polled well with voters vs what was good for the nation.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

EjIad4WWAAYFZNK

You're absolutely correct. That obviously doesn't make his performance last night a good thing.

Things would be so much easier for him if he could be presidential while destroying Biden's and the lefts lies. That is possible and it's a real option. He should absolutely exercise that option moving forward.

You're absolutely correct. That obviously doesn't make his performance last night a good thing.

Things would be so much easier for him if he could be presidential while destroying Biden's and the lefts lies. That is possible and it's a real option. He should absolutely exercise that option moving forward.
That’s what makes this frustrating. Of all the poor candidates I have seen the Dems put up, Biden is the worst. We would be better off with Walter Mondale, which is saying a lot given the ass kicking he received in 1984.

Last edited:
That’s what makes this frustrating. Of all the poor candidates I have seen the Dems put up, Biden is the worst. We would be better off with Walter Mondale, which is saying a lot given the ass kicking he received in 1984.

Can you imagine the eviseration Biden would have received if he had been standing on that stage with Reagan?

My dog could debate Biden into the ground, but Trump is giving him the White House. This country has come down to an election between two retards. We deserve what we get.
That’s been true of every election since 2004. My complaints is that politics has run all the good guys out of politics. No good guys are left because in politic the media will not leave their personal lives alone.

Last edited:
BTW, by interrupting Biden so often, he helped prevent Biden from pulling a Biden. Let the idiot speak and reveal himself. When he's done, rip his BS apart but don't get in the way of his utter incompetence and inability to speak and think simultaneously.
It also prevented Trumpsky from giving more medical advise like injecting Clorox or stopping testing to lower the numbers. President Elect Biden debated far more intelligent candidates in the primaries. Trumpsky is now known to be the worst businessman in the history of the US... losing over a BILLION and blanketing 6 times. It looks like he’s headed for 7.

Reactions: Konigstiger
It also prevented Trumpsky from giving more medical advise like injecting Clorox or stopping testing to lower the numbers. President Elect Biden debated far more intelligent candidates in the primaries. Trumpsky is now known to be the worst businessman in the history of the US... losing over a BILLION and blanketing 6 times. It looks like he’s headed for 7.

At what point will you stop lying and just call yourself what you are. You're pretty close to as liberal as it gets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT