ADVERTISEMENT

Ivermectin kills parasites not COVID

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I said . Fauci was dead on early

NE & harvard medical conducted a double blind study with common infection. 100 % success with parasites .. zero effect in viral load . I feel better already.

Just following the science.. thought y’all should should know you all were wrong again another Trumpsky propoganda ploy bites the dust.

more better trolls later

It's white supremacy Gator. It's white supremacy, the transfer portal and daylight savings time that are the largest threats to America. #curecancer

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Worked for a few people I know, so I’m happy they got better.

I can make data look however I want it to look, specifically in a study designed to present data that I agree or disagree with.

For reference (and not that you care about true accuracy), the study you posted that runs adjacent to your mask mandates and failure to identify a man vs a woman ideology was conducted in Brazil. In a separate Brazilian study with over 159,000 people, Ivermectin as a prophylactic significantly reduced China flu symptoms, hospitalizations, and mortality.

Stick to whining about Trump.

I can make data look however I want it to look, specifically in a study designed to present data that I agree or disagree with.

This. I don't know much about Ivermectin, never really had a strong opinion on it one way or the other. But this particular study was done to get the conclusion that it did.

We are talking antivirals here, and we know from flu antivirals and other antivirals that they are most effective when given as early as possible. Heck the CDC website on flu antivirals says:

When should antiviral drugs be taken for treatment?​

Studies show that flu antiviral drugs work best for treatment when they are started within two days of getting sick.

Yet this study allowed people to be symptomatic for up to 7 days before treatment was given. This study was designed to fail or give an inconclusive result.

It's white supremacy Gator. It's white supremacy, the transfer portal and daylight savings time that are the largest threats to America. #curecancer
“At least I got ice cream!”

Screen_Shot_2020-10-15_at_4.15.00_PM.png

At least when that mf is eating ice cream, he's not starting WWIII. Russians now mobilizing near the Finnish border.
Just saw that. Sadly only Norway is NATO, so wouldn’t be surprised if Putin got more “breathing room.”

Also surrounds the Baltic states that are in NATO making them more susceptible to being overthrown and joining the Russian coalition.

Edit: Here is a handy reference - people my age and older learned a different map of Europe. Never hurts to take another look at today's reality and who is aligned with who.
PRI_219584776.jpg

Last edited:
Finland and Sweden are going to Join NATO….. WTF is Putin going to do? Send in armies that are too busy getting their ish pushed in by Ukraine?? 75% of Putin’s combat strength is already committed in Syria and Ukraine, and he’s trying to get 60,000 Russian volunteers from former soldiers to help salvage his Ukraine debacle….. now is the time for the Swedes and Finns to join if they ever will

Finland and Sweden are going to Join NATO….. WTF is Putin going to do? Send in armies that are too busy getting their ish pushed in by Ukraine?? 75% of Putin’s combat strength is already committed in Syria and Ukraine, and he’s trying to get 60,000 Russian volunteers from former soldiers to help salvage his Ukraine debacle….. now is the time for the Swedes and Finns to join if they ever will
This. Plus, if he goes into Finland, the EU, particularly the eastern most countries, will get involved.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Why is Putin threatening all the countries where the young women, most of them bikini models, gymnasts or ice skaters, want to have three way seggs with middle-aged cops who live in Central Alabama???

NE & harvard medical conducted a double blind study with common infection. 100 % success with parasites .. zero effect in viral load . I feel better already.

Just following the science.. thought y’all should should know you all were wrong again another Trumpsky propoganda ploy bites the dust.

more better trolls later
Your love of Fauci is awesome. Your new found love of liberal ideology is disturbing. Please reevaluate your life.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

more better trolls later
Can you take it then?

Worked for a few people I know, so I’m happy they got better.

For reference (and not that you care about true accuracy), the study you posted that runs adjacent to your mask mandates and failure to identify a man vs a woman ideology was conducted in Brazil. In a separate Brazilian study with over 159,000 people, Ivermectin as a prophylactic significantly reduced China flu symptoms, hospitalizations, and mortality.

Stick to whining about Trump.
Schooled

Someone gets it

Please don't make me post everything he's been wrong on. Or how MDs have differed on their opinions of Covid. Making you look stupid is starting to feel like beating up retarded kids. Sit it out, dumbass.
Galileo and Copernicus were both wrong about the number of planets and moons… and they didn’t mutate 10 times.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Galileo and Copernicus were both wrong about the number of planets and moons… and they didn’t mutate 10 times.
You don't know that. We find shit every fvcking day. We've had several asteroids show up just before impacting the Earth or just missing in just the last decade. Science is right...until it isn't...then it changes. Fauci is a fvcktard and those who follow him blindly are just as stupid. I'm looking at you.

May happen again.
Pretty accurate- Trumpsky s “genius”bro won’t even consider tactical nukes there because it’s too close- prevailing winds carry fallout back to highly populated Russian cities. If they engage Finland ( even 1-1 ) with conventional weapons , navy and air they lose they lose half of the remaining forces pretty quickly.

more better trolls later

• Angry
Reactions: ZosoDawg
This. I don't know much about Ivermectin, never really had a strong opinion on it one way or the other. But this particular study was done to get the conclusion that it did.

We are talking antivirals here, and we know from flu antivirals and other antivirals that they are most effective when given as early as possible. Heck the CDC website on flu antivirals says:

Yet this study allowed people to be symptomatic for up to 7 days before treatment was given. This study was designed to fail or give an inconclusive result.
7 days? Most people are over Covid 19 after about 5 days.

ADVERTISEMENT