ADVERTISEMENT

It's ON....

One of my favorite Derek IB predications was that goober back up QB Tyler Queen would start for Bama over “ nickel head” Biiiiig Jake Coker. I’m thinking that year Biiiig Jake won the SECC, NC and was MVP in the CFP games. Got rings and hardware. What happened to Queen?

Last edited:
One of my favorite Derek IB predications was that goober back up QB Tyler Queen would start for Bama over “ nickel head” Biiiiig Jake Coker. I’m thinking that year Biiiig Jake won the SECC, NC and was MVP in the CFP games. Got rings and hardware. What happened to Queen?
Tell me what happened to Josh Bynes first.... 🤣

Who believes that Auburn hasn't committed a single non pre-snap penalty thru 27:13??? 😂🤣😂

Roll Tide on the punt 'touch'... haha.... SEC protecting the last possible entry into the BCS.

Roll Tide on the punt 'touch'... haha.... SEC protecting the last possible entry into the BCS.

BTW, you're last possession, your RG was blocking our safety 12-15 yards down field on a pass play, beyond the LOS, while the motherfvcking ball was in the air.

😆

**edit...LG...durp

Bama is doing everything they can to look underwhelming……. And trust me I know after watching Iowa all year

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You’re down 18 points with 2:00 left and you…….kick a flipping field goal

christmas-vacation-eddie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Certainly no auburn defender here, but getting 3 points got them within 2 scores. Turning it over on downs means they still had to score 3 times.

Yeah that one made sense. The previous FG to cut it from 21 to 18 was the stupid one.

Certainly no auburn defender here, but getting 3 points got them within 2 scores. Turning it over on downs means they still had to score 3 times.
Hell they weren’t looking to win by then, they were just trying to narrow the margin and screw the playoff pooch for Bama.

Auburn confounded Pete Golding with their innovative offense last night. 🙄

I've always thought Tank was a good RB but 27 looked powerful and fast last night.

Reactions: derek_tiger
More bad news for Aubs: Bo Pix choked and lost to Oregon State today.

Not sure why this is bad news for us... Nix is a selfish, self-centered prick who left... I get that potatohead Harsin doesn't exactly inspire one to play hard for him, but Nix did little to help himself in the locker room or on the field. I chuckle at some peeps who think he has NFL talent... UGly has NFL talent all over their D and we see what Nix did vs. that... with a very good OL to boot.

Reactions: David_Dennison
BTW, you're last possession, your RG was blocking our safety 12-15 yards down field on a pass play, beyond the LOS, while the motherfvcking ball was in the air.
😆
**edit...LG...durp
Yeah... well, if you're 'engaged' in a block, can't you go anywhere on the field? (my interpretation...;))

Auburn confounded Pete Golding with their innovative offense last night. 🙄

I've always thought Tank was a good RB but 27 looked powerful and fast last night.
Saban said in the postgame that it was a really great concept- some things they hadn’t done before. Blocking scheme was like a single wing. He was actually impressed.

Still doesn’t change the fact that the DL and LBs are soft and slow, missed more tackles this season than in the last 15 combined. There will be a lot of portal shopping starting this week.

Saban said in the postgame that it was a really great concept- some things they hadn’t done before. Blocking scheme was like a single wing. He was actually impressed.

Still doesn’t change the fact that the DL and LBs are soft and slow, missed more tackles this season than in the last 15 combined. There will be a lot of portal shopping starting this week.

Their running QB ran the ball and our Mike and Will found a way to get themselves blocked or out of position more often than not.

Bammer is a one man team (Bryce Young). Cam Newton sez hey.

We have plenty of talent but agree. Most of that is just horrible scheme. We run our offense no matter what the D is doing.

When your QB has 5 or 6 seconds to pass, and literally no one can get open, that's a problem.

I said this multiple times the last few weeks. And I don’t think it’s a talent issue either.

Once a game, sometimes less, you'll see us run a play based on how the D is defending us and...holy fvck, it works. It's almost like we should do that more often!

Once a game, sometimes less, you'll see us run a play based on how the D is defending us and...holy fvck, it works. It's almost like we should do that more often!
Unbelievably, we had 2 100yd rushers... with an OL that might be decent by HS standards. Literally the worst OL I can remember and I've been around a long time.

Just found out BOB had assistance calling plays yesterday. Not shocked whatsoever.

I told my dad on the first time we threw it to Outzs that was the most creative design I’ve seen all year. In the 12th fuggin game. Bill didn’t call that haha.

We have plenty of talent but agree. Most of that is just horrible scheme. We run our offense no matter what the D is doing.

When your QB has 5 or 6 seconds to pass, and literally no one can get open, that's a problem.

I remember one deep ball when Bryce had an eternity but AU did get some pressure on him. He is a helluva talent and makes good decisions. You could tell the AU D was tiring to contain his running but its like pick your poison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT