ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official now ... Trumpsky makes history

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Trumpsky paid way more for pvssy than he did for taxes $0-750 in 10 tax yeas??? LOL. No wonder he wouldn’t release his taxes. $900M losses make him the biggest loser in US history ... Personal tax debt under audit is $700M seriously?

Reactions: Konigstiger
I pay as little as possible in income tax as well. If you don’t, you're retarded.

In an IRS audit my brother in law went through, the auditor was pissed and literally screamed...

"You live in a 5,000 square foot home, you have almost $200,000 worth of cars in your driveway, you own 9 separate businesses and you support your wife and 3 kids off a $17,000 of income??? How do you explain that?"

Answer..."I should probably win financial planner of the year, shouldn't I?"

The auditor lost his shit. It's not what he thought that mattered....it's what he can prove.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
They’ve got him now! Wait for it!

I can’t wait to watch all of you libs piss and moan when orange man flops his orange balls all over your party in November.
If the numbers are accurate ( he signed them) he is not only NOT a billionaire but qualifies as insolvent ( more debt that assets with 4 yo IRS debt pending)

He actually deducted the $300k cost of pvssy payoffs. Wish we could all do that . $70K for Combover haircuts is a bit of a stretch too.

He’s already trailing by a significant margin in every poll and it looks like an electoral landslide atm. I’m sure this will actually improve his number... right??

Do you think he spray tans his balls too?

I pay as little as possible in income tax as well. If you don’t, you're retarded.

In an IRS audit my brother in law went through, the auditor was pissed and literally screamed...

"You live in a 5,000 square foot home, you have almost $200,000 worth of cars in your driveway, you own 9 separate businesses and you support your wife and 3 kids off a $17,000 of income??? How do you explain that?"

The auditor lost his shit. It's not what he thought that mattered....it's what he can prove.
We all do that brother. However, we don’t use a totally separate set of numbers when we apply for a loan as Trumpsky did when he tried to get Deutsche Bank to finance his purchase of the Bills. Those disclosures were also submitted to the NFL - so that’s on the record too. Google bank fraud.

Don’t worry.... not a problem at all.

Eric, Ivanka and Jr are also complicit. There is room in Otisville!!!

We all do that brother. However, we don’t use a totally separate set of numbers when we apply for a loan as Trumpsky did when he tried to get Deutsche Bank to finance his purchase of the Bills. Those disclosures were also submitted to the NFL - so that’s on the record too. Google bank fraud.

Don’t worry.... not a problem at all.

Eric, Ivanka and Jr are also complicit. There is room in Otisville!!!

Not true....i file personal income tax and our corporation files income tax as well. Im responsible for both but they are very different numbers.

Am I going to Otis Otisville too?

Auditor tried to "pierce the corporate veil" and lost.

Bravo.

If the numbers are accurate ( he signed them) he is not only NOT a billionaire but qualifies as insolvent ( more debt that assets with 4 yo IRS debt pending)

He actually deducted the $300k cost of pvssy payoffs. Wish we could all do that . $70K for Combover haircuts is a bit of a stretch too.

He’s already trailing by a significant margin in every poll and it looks like an electoral landslide atm. I’m sure this will actually improve his number... right??

Do you think he spray tans his balls too?

I’m sure you were wanking it to Hillary’s pre-election poll numbers too. How’d that turn out for y’all? You libs simply never learn.

Trumpsky paid way more for pvssy than he did for taxes $0-750 in 10 tax yeas??? LOL. No wonder he wouldn’t release his taxes. $900M losses make him the biggest loser in US history ... Personal tax debt under audit is $700M seriously?

We all have to provide tax return ever year. The IRS has all the tax returns. The government already has Trump's tax returns and they also have your tax returns. I'm sure all will be notified if there is a problem.

You can go to bed now.

Last edited:

Otisville! They’ve got him now!

Yawn....
who cares about his taxes.
Greatest economic recovery ever, warp speed vaccine, drain the swamp and 3 SCOTUS seats filled.

Great story!!! Now where’s he going to get the $$ to pay his $400 personal debt Due over the next 3 yrs since he’s insolvent according to his past returns.

who does he owe?? Who owns him? Should be easy to provide the answers .

We all have to provide tax return ever year. The IRS has all the tax returns. The government already has Trump's tax returns and they also have your tax returns. I'm sure all will be notified if there is a problem.

You can go to bed now.
That hurt my head to read. Off course they have his tax returns... so does NYT and the rest of America.

To Whom does he owe $400M in unsecured debt? IRS calls bullshit.

nothing to worry about!!! Just watch his head blow off tomorrow night. .

That hurt my head to read. Off course they have his tax returns... so does NYT and the rest of America.

Has the IRS ever had a criminal referral on him for his taxes? Just as I thought another BS attack. When will you stupid SOBs ever learn?

Wow, a developer leverage real estate assets to build more properties- man, when does that ever happen....

And I guess that $400M in the liability column isn’t secured by anything like several developed properties against which there would be any liens or collateral basis...... er, wait....

Jeebus Cheetos, you libs are funny

Great story!!! Now where’s he going to get the $$ to pay his $400 personal debt Due over the next 3 yrs since he’s insolvent according to his past returns.

who does he owe?? Who owns him? Should be easy to provide the answers .

I can't tell if you actually don't know how FOS you sound or if you do know but you're barking and trolling anyway.

Reactions: dhetiger
What I’m sure of now is that we will have a new President.
as I said... the mf is irrational and I fear violence in the polls now that Trumpsky gave the green light to his radical supporters to monitor the election.

Seriously sad day for the country on the world stage.

What I’m sure of now is that we will have a new President.
as I said... the mf is irrational and I fear violence in the polls now that Trumpsky gave the green light to his radical supporters to monitor the election.

Seriously sad day for the country on the world stage.

The violence has come almost exclusively from the left gator. I know what your handlers are telling you and I understand what you want to believe but this is an undeniable truth.

LOLOL all you want. You are now scared shitless he’s going to lose HUGE. The only mystery now is if his idiocy flips the Senate and if there will post election violence from the Trump militias.

what’s your bet on heavily armed Trump neonazis showing up in polling areas?? The Same fvckers who stormed the Michigan state capital.

LOLOL all you want. You are now scared shitless he’s going to lose HUGE. The only mystery now is if his idiocy flips the Senate and if there will post election violence from the Trump militias.

what’s your bet on heavily armed Trump neonazis showing up in polling areas?? The Same fvckers who stormed the Michigan state capital.

There is no doubt you hate Trump. There is also no doubt that you enjoy trolling on this board. Based on your history, though, I'm having trouble reconciling those two things as it pertains to Trump because you have been wrong on basically everything you have said. It's like watching you in 2013 talking about Black [insert month] for Auburn, and then looking like a dumbass every time. And, just like after AU lost to FSU in the NC game, once something actually does happen to Trump, you'll proclaim that you were right. So, this post is a preemptive "pound sand" to you for that inevitable post.

The violence has come almost exclusively from the left gator. I know what your handlers are telling you and I understand what you want to believe but this is an undeniable truth.
The violence came from a certain demographic slice which historically looked for reasons to demonstrate and riot. See civil rights, Vietnam and Rodney King . The agitator groups just change names. No matter who is POTUS this will happen. The difference is that no POTUS has ever encouraged either extremist group. Agree or no?

Reactions: Konigstiger
The violence came from a certain demographic slice which historically looked for reasons to demonstrate and riot. See civil rights, Vietnam and Rodney King . The agitator groups just change names. No matter who is POTUS this will happen. The difference is that no POTUS has ever encouraged either extremist group. Agree or no?

Please post all instances of Trump encouraging an extremist group to commit violence

Tia

Please post all instances of Trump encouraging an extremist group to commit violence

Tia
When he says "There are good people on both sides" after those bastards in Charlottesville just did their tiki torch march ala Nuremberg 1934.

IMO that qualifies.

If Trump wins, any chance there will be violence from the left?

Imagine if you were capable of answering that question honestly, lol.

And now the lifelong Republican is giddy about the senate flipping to the Dems??? Something seems afoot.

The difference is that no POTUS has ever encouraged either extremist group.

Interesting narrative. Of course it's false but it's interesting all the same.

But again, if you're worried about violence, we both know where it's WAY more likely to come from. Spin from there how you see fit.

If Trump wins, any chance there will be violence from the left?

Imagine if you were capable of answering that question honestly, lol.

And now the lifelong Republican is giddy about the senate flipping to the Dems??? Something seems afoot.

The left has been pretty reasonable so far since Trump took the oath. It's not like they are taking over cities, confronting old white people trying to eat, hanging outside of homes of GOP Senators, threatening to pack the Supreme Court, threatening to add States so they can add blue seats to the House and Senate, etc. Perfectly reasonable people.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Interesting narrative. Of course it's false but it's interesting all the same.

But again, if you're worried about violence, we both know where it's WAY more likely to come from. Spin from there how you see fit.

Insert Dorothy Hamill ice skating spin gif.

When he says "There are good people on both sides" after those bastards in Charlottesville just did their tiki torch march ala Nuremberg 1934.

IMO that qualifies.

Then with all due respect your opinion is retarded.

He was referring to people who wanted the statues taken down and the people who didn't want them to come down. They were the fine people...not the white supremacists. That's so easy to see if you don’t desperately want to make it something it wasn't.

Trump even later clarified as much and then slammed the WS's....but that wasn't good enough. You guys had your narrative. He can disavow the WS 100 times and you assholes will complain that he hesitated on the 101st request for him to do so.

You guys believe what you want to believe despite reality and then you blame Trump for why you're being so intellectually dishonest. WGAF what you people think?

Then with all due respect your opinion is retarded.

He was referring to people who wanted the statues taken down and the people who didn't want them to come down. They were the fine people...not the white supremacists. That's so easy to see if you don’t desperately want to make it something it wasn't.

Trump even later clarified as much and then slammed the WS's....but that wasn't good enough. You guys had your narrative. He can disavow the WS 100 times and you assholes will complain that he hesitated on the 101st request for him to do so.

You guys believe what you want to believe despite reality and then you blame Trump for why you're being so intellectually dishonest. WGAF what you people think?
You appear to be really mad.

Also, just for shits and giggles, why has Trump done the things he's done for people of color over his entire life if he loves WS's so much? If you'd like I can list many of charitable and righteous acts in this regard.

It won't help though, will it? Why? Because you choose to believe something stupid and, frankly, unbelievable. Have gator call us lemmings again, lol.

IMO that qualifies.

that’s the problem we have in this country. We have people who listen to the biased media‘s spin on something and they surrender their rational thought to accept what the media says because they “dislike” somebody.

Words mean what they mean at face value and to apply hidden and/or extended meanings to them, and then portray that to others in the new context is a LIE. You are passing off that sentence as encouraging violence, which makes you a LIAR, sir. YOU are part of the phucking problem, dumbazz.

maybe you’ve allowed yourself to become a witless participant in spreading the media’s lies and false interpretation, but that doesn’t take away the fact that what you claim can not with any phucking reasonable manner be taken that this phrase encourages violence...Therefore a liar you remain.

Would you like to try again, or STFU?

that’s the problem we have in this country. We have people who listen to the biased media‘s spin on something and they surrender their rational thought to accept what the media says because they “dislike” somebody.

Words mean what they mean at face value and to apply hidden and/or extended meanings to them, and then portray that to others in the new context is a LIE. You are passing off that sentence as encouraging violence, which makes you a LIAR, sir. YOU are part of the phucking problem, dumbazz.

maybe you’ve allowed yourself to become a witless participant in spreading the media’s lies and false interpretation, but that doesn’t take away the fact that what you claim can not with any phucking reasonable manner be taken that this phrase encourages violence...Therefore a liar you remain.

Would you like to try again, or STFU?

It always amazes me how crap like this can make otherwise intelligent people far less so. Emotion vs reason I guess.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I thought this was a good spot to drop this

But is he saying right now?

....or now?

How about now?

I'm starting to see the lefts point. Every millisecond that goes by is a millisecond that Trump hasn’t rebuked white supremacy...unless of course it's a millisecond where he did rebuke them. But then, of course, the clock starts again.

Damn, he's in a tight spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT