ADVERTISEMENT

It’s clear now why Comrade Trumpsky and McCarthy have a problem with Cheney

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Lying treasonous SOBs know that she’s going to play their taped conversations LIVE in the J6 hearings for the whole world to hear. So the Trumpanzees were calling for the 25th?? ??

“ …
In the recording, Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming can be heard asking McCarthy if he thinks Trump might resign.

"My gut tells me no. I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight," McCarthy said. "From what I know of him, I mean you guys know him, too, do you think he'd ever back away?"

LOLOLOLOL what a week of TV that will be. Let me know when they play the tape on Fox… and what the cult collective opinion is.

LOLOLOLOL

Lying treasonous SOBs know that she’s going to play their taped conversations LIVE in the J6 hearings for the whole world to hear. So the Trumpanzees were calling for the 25th?? ??

“ …
In the recording, Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming can be heard asking McCarthy if he thinks Trump might resign.

"My gut tells me no. I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight," McCarthy said. "From what I know of him, I mean you guys know him, too, do you think he'd ever back away?"

LOLOLOLOL what a week of TV that will be. Let me know when they play the tape on Fox… and what the cult collective opinion is.

LOLOLOLOL
And the problem there is what? Other than she seemingly illegally taped a phone conversation without the consent of the other party.

You running with the Trumpsky lie makes me smile every time

it’s like you don’t realize it just reinforces how stupid and gullible you are
It wants Trumpsky… it was the 3-4 most powerful GOP involved- recorded on phone and text… ooooops!…. It is indisputable. But you would vote for him any way.

Do you realize how stupid you look?
I know how stupid you all of are are going to look when they start playing the J6 tapes, eyewitnesses, video and showing the text messages of the insurrectionists that you support in a series of nationally televised hearings.

It is no longer a theory.

It will be a decision if support constitutional order- or- you want 2-3 people to run the “Green Bay Sweep” to decide an election. ( FYI Navarro may be the only government official dumber than Trumpsky to actually confess and name his co conspirators) so- here’s your dilemma - If it was ok for Trumpsky - Meadows to order Pence to stop the count… Joe can do the exact same thing with Kamala ( or some future POTUS VP)

The system has to be changed. Simple as that.

I know how stupid you all of are are going to look when they start playing the J6 tapes, eyewitnesses, video and showing the text messages of the insurrectionists that you support in a series of nationally televised hearings.

It will be a decision if support constitutional order- or- you want 2-3 people to run the “Green Bay Sweep” to decide an election. ( FYI Navarro may be the only government official dumber than Trumpsky to actually confess and name his co conspirators) so- here’s your dilemma - If it was ok for Trumpsky - Meadows to order Pence to stop the count… Joe can do the exact same thing with Kamala ( or some future POTUS VP)

jack-off-jerk-off.gif

Reactions: dhetiger

Damned, now my mind is changed. I hope Trump runs and wins. Four more years ought to about do you in. I can't wait for the tweets!!!

Damned, now my mind is changed. I hope Trump runs and wins. Four more years ought to about do you in. I can't wait for the tweets!!!
He can’t get re-elected you dumb fvck. Because unless DOJ is willing to prosecute an insurrection and Congress adapts the changes needed in federal law, , Kamala can simply declare voter suppression and fraud in Electoral College states that the Dems lose and assign alternate electors.

So here’s the question for you… If Kamala , Biden and several Dems in congress are absolutely proven to have arranged their own “Green Bay Sweep” - should they be prosecuted???

Trumsky and his team were absolutely counting on that. He directly ordered Pence to stop the count. So.. Are changes needed?

He can’t get re-elected you dumb fvck. Because unless DOJ is willing to prosecute an insurrection and Congress adapts the changes needed in federal law, , Kamala can simply declare voter suppression and fraud in Electoral College states that the Dems lose and assign alternate electors.

So here’s the question for you… If Kamala , Biden and several Dems in congress are absolutely proven to have arranged their own “Green Bay Sweep” - should they be prosecuted???

Trumsky and his team were absolutely counting on that. He directly ordered Pence to stop the count. So.. Are changes needed?
Good troll…..

Response? Ok or not for POTUS to order VP to throw out electoral ballots and allow alternate electors. ?
History will show if that would’ve been the right thing to do. No one knows for sure but I’m betting the democrats rigged the election in 5 key cities in 5 swing states.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT