ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been 6 hours since the orange man verdict

I’m surprised gaytor hasn’t been posting, but not too surprised. Between Facebook and Instagram, most of the people I’ve seen the last few years posting things shitting on Trump have been completely silent. Like the worst of the worst people with TDS all silent. I think most of them know this is likely, or at the very least, they feel this will backfire after watching how it played out. I’m still shocked they’re not gloating anyways, as these are the people that thought he should have been in jail before the 2016 election…

This could also pull folks back to Trump that we’re leaning RFK. Old pledge brother in our fantasy football group chat is a lawyer and had been planning to vote RFK (don’t understand why, but he’s kind of a nut job anyways), but he was first to comment on that group message and said he’s still leaning to RFK, but really starting to consider Trump after trial because of how BS the entire process was.

And Gator isn’t here jerking off all over this board? What’s that about?
So much winning .. all my predications coming to pass I know burns you peoples azzes. It shouldn’t be surprising.

His fate was sealed when Weiselburg was convicted for cooking the books ( as I said it would be). It just took a civil suit to provide the note in Weisselbergs handwriting . At that point evidence of the designation of the hush money David Dennison illegally and fraudulently paid to Stormy was proven.

He’s guilty as fvck and you all know it but will support his corrupt ass anyway.

Fitting it will go down in history .. Convict Trump signed the 12 checks on the Resolute desk where Clinton got his blow jobs and JFK fvcked Marilyn Monroe.

So much winning .. all my predications coming to pass I know burns you peoples azzes. It shouldn’t be surprising.

His fate was sealed when Weiselburg was convicted for cooking the books ( as I said it would be). It just took a civil suit to provide the note in Weisselbergs handwriting . At that point evidence of the designation of the hush money David Dennison illegally and fraudulently paid to Stormy was proven.

He’s guilty as fvck and you all know it but will support his corrupt ass anyway.

Fitting it will go down in history .. Convict Trump signed the 12 checks on the Resolute desk where Clinton got his blow jobs and JFK fvcked Marilyn Monroe.

The only thing that burns my jazz is a flame about knee high.

$52.8 M and rising. I sent my Briben pandemic check to the orange man.... I have to laugh.

Last edited:

Will be overturned. I’m concerned about your TDS when this man gets reelected. Your crying is going to be unbearable.

Please tell me what is illegal about paying someone hush money and them signing an NDA (look it up)? I'll wait right here...

Please tell me what is illegal about paying someone hush money and them signing an NDA (look it up)? I'll wait right here...
Just saw where Cyrus Vance, Cyrus fulking Vance, questioned the integrity of the case. Said Trump has a very strong case for appeal and overturn.

Just as anyone with half a brain knows.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I, like I suspect most on this board, will vote for his azz even if he is in jail over the tomato that is currently pretending to be in charge. This country will not survive 4 more years of Bribem

Reactions: billywayneluck
I, like I suspect most on this board, will vote for his azz even if he is in jail over the tomato that is currently pretending to be in charge. This country will not survive 4 more years of Bribem
Name just one world economy better that Joes and MAYBE enough lemmings here will agree with you..

3,2,1,go…

Go ahead and google… it’s OK.

Didn’t they claim use of campaign funds to start? I lost interest.
That’s for paying his lawyers that he fires.. Naming another Trump as chief of the RNC… who’d think it. She ain’t pressing charges.

These charges were for writing off skank poon as a business expense.

I told you 6 yrs ago this day would come!

Why so mad bro? … this is just the start. He will spend the rest of his miserable life in one prison cell or another.

Name just one world economy better that Joes and MAYBE enough lemmings here will agree with you..

3,2,1,go…

Go ahead and google… it’s OK.

What a stupid reply. We'd have to go back to the 17th century to find an economy better than the US economy.

You're giving Joe credit for that? Damn-sun.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT