ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a video link for the Regina West Branch Game?

Don't recommend it to anyone - I went ahead and paid for a month, thinking I'd watch this and maybe some others.

All it is, is a 1 minute 45 second clip of one Regina offensive play. It says it's published by IHSAA but clearly they didn't pay anyone for this (or if they did, they should get their money back.)

So, unless you're excited about seeing one pass completion, don't bother

Wow, that is terrible after paying for the game.

Here is a youtube clip. It's put out by WB so it's a bit one-sided, but it does have some highlights.

See what happens when I try to give a compliment? Can’t win for trying to be nice. Lol

I’ll take almost 35 years of constant winning speak for itself. Any “coach” that laughs at that is a complete idiot. You don’t have to like WB, but respect the program that they have built. Can’t name many programs in the state that have as much success in the last 35 years as WB. Yeah the last state title came 28 years ago, but they still have 3 more then most 1A programs. So keep “laughing” at the culture they have built. Bet your team hasn’t won over 80% of their games the last 35 plus years. For the record I would say the same about Regina for the last 15 years. If Regina matches this success for the next 15 years. There won’t be a program in the state to match them. Wonder if you will laugh at their culture they have built? . Keep “laughing”message bored coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT