ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a Fulmer Cup for basketball?

These guys all want to hip hop thugs - they don't know how good they have it just playing ball.

What a waste.
This x1000

I know some guys who played D1 ball. When someone would get arrested like that they would be spitting nails. Sure they work their asses off to stay on the team, keep a scholarship, etc but they have it GOOD. And this dude threw it all away trying to be a hip hop thug.

Sad.

@BamaFan1137 help me out- capital murder usually means premeditated, no?

I know he was with someone that attempted to talk to the poor girl, and someone tried to intervene and Miles’s dude started shooting. What a bunch of thugs.

@BamaFan1137 help me out- capital murder usually means premeditated, no?

I know he was with someone that attempted to talk to the poor girl, and someone tried to intervene and Miles’s dude started shooting. What a bunch of thugs.

Capital means that another crime was involved with the murder. In this case, shooting into an occupied vehicle.

If, for example, you robbed someone and killed them in the process, it's Capital Murder (robbery and murder). But premeditated murder is also Capital Murder in Alabama as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Pops Masterson
LOL at you showing up early for this one but still hiding out on the LSU train scandal. “It’s just a rumor…”
I’m not hiding out on anything. As far as anyone knows it’s rumor. I don’t know what is true or not true about the train thing. I don’t believe in Pops source.

The murder thing is a matter of police records.

I’m not hiding out on anything. As far as anyone knows it’s rumor. I don’t know what is true or not true about the train thing. I don’t believe in Pops source.

The murder thing is a matter of police records.
Lmao your own players and staff have admitted it but it’s just “rumor” lmaoooo

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT