ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Deep State in Deep 💩?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Probably not……but they sure as hell should be.
Both Netanyahu and Trump were targeted by law enforcement, media, and lawyers while they were in office. Both were eventually pushed out of office, partly as a result. And both cases raise serious questions about abuses of power by the state.

Probably not……but they sure as hell should be.
Both Netanyahu and Trump were targeted by law enforcement, media, and lawyers while they were in office. Both were eventually pushed out of office, partly as a result. And both cases raise serious questions about abuses of power by the state.
LOL Many in the “deep state” were indicted already … and convicted ( then pardoned) . Many more are about to be. Most corrupt administration in US history. Already ahead of Nixon/ Agnew years by a mile.

speaking of Nixon and Watergate….that’s babyshit next to what your girls Hillary and Barak did
Just trying to help you out from an irrational statement here. Compare indictments/ convictions . here’s a good summary to get you started.

Maybe you are living in some alternate reality that can exclude resignations and felonies by both POTUS and VP in the SAME administration. You are going to lose this one pretty big … but I’ll play just for fun.

He just linked dailykos 🤣🤣
He just linked dailykos 🤣🤣
It’s just a convenient summary. We can list each individual administration if you like and I will provide indictment/ verdicts .

What facts are you disputing as inaccurate?? It’s all in the the records of POTUS administrations who didn’t hide papers from the archives.

Do you want to limit it to Trumpsky vs Nixon , Watergate, Agnew? Vs Obama?? Pick a category to lose.

.. Or quit now before you get embarrassed??

Poor gator.
LOL poor Gator? I made an irrefutable statement of fact… so let’s follow it.

FOCUS NOW…
Comparison of indictments/ conviction Trumpskys v Nixon’s.

Which historical references will you accept? Only fox and Breitbart?

It’s really pretty easy and you will lose anyway because it’s historical record.

Well .. after 20 years of obsessive investigations of Hillary dating back to Whitewater - I hope they FINALLY find something! LOCK HER UP!!

( but meanwhile nice smokescreen to divert attention from the attempted coup, conspiracy and obstruction) .
Lol why not insurrection? That’s what you bled about for months. Your talking points from Vox and dailykos continue to get shit on 😂

LOL poor Gator? I made an irrefutable statement of fact… so let’s follow it.

FOCUS NOW…
Comparison of indictments/ conviction Trumpskys v Nixon’s.

Which historical references will you accept? Only fox and Breitbart?

It’s really pretty easy and you will lose anyway because it’s historical record.
Zzzzzzzz

Reactions: Orange_N_White
😂….no you don’t

that would vindicate Trump

You’d rather see America fall
America will more likely fall because Constitutional election procedures are not followed.

Maybe you want Kamala to choose alternate electors for lost states J6-2025. It’s either legal now or a violation of electoral law. Take your pick.

Spastic Rudy’s immunity deal will be much more interesting .

America will more likely fall because Constitutional election procedures are not followed.

Maybe you want Kamala to choose alternate electors for lost states J6-2025. It’s either legal now or a violation of electoral law. Take your pick.

Spastic Rudy’s immunity deal will be much more interesting .

you’re so full of shit

we both know you wouldn’t see Hillary in jail if it meant Trump was vindicated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT