ADVERTISEMENT

Is Rogan toast?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
I don’t listen to him but my son is a fan (more to do with his UFC participation). I think Big Tech, legacy media and the American Marxist’s have him in their sites. Not sure his huge subscription audience can save him now, Joe….you’ve been CANCELED!

Nah he’s too big to be cancelled. Even if Spotify drops him, he’ll just go back to being independent and he made gobs of money before Spotify

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Do as I say, not as I do. Besides, the mandates are for us “little people”.

JFC, Rogan is not getting "cancelled". I like Rogan's podcast (his interview with Dan Gable is a must watch/listen). I loved his reasoning for his endorsement of Bernie Sanders. He's is own man, and very willing to listen to people of all political persuasions and take the best from them. His science knowledge is simpleton level though. Like when an actual doctor dunked all over his claims of myocarditis being a serious problem with the vaccine, while showing Joe the numerous studies showing how it is 6 times more likely in those who get COVID while unvaccinated.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
That absolutely appears to be the goal for many...despite your assurances to the contrary.

He crossed the line when he refused to toe the line re: covid. This reaction is what one should expect when you blatantly defy fascism.

yeah, sassy says its not true, we can all rest easy lulz
Despite the victim complex, I have only seen a few artists take down their music from Spotify, and one circulated video of him repeatedly saying the "N" word. That doesn't amount to much in the way of "cancelling". Now I have seen serious calls for some sort of disclaimer when it comes to his medical opinions, but that's not "cancelling" by any stretch.

Despite the victim complex, I have only seen a few artists take down their music from Spotify, and one circulated video of him repeatedly saying the "N" word. That doesn't amount to much in the way of "cancelling". Now I have seen serious calls for some sort of disclaimer when it comes to his medical opinions, but that's not "cancelling" by any stretch.

I'm not a victim of jack shit. But denying what I said above is to deny reality.

I don't listen to the Rogan podcast beyond clips that people send me. I agree with him sometimes and sometimes I don't.

I feel zero need to read a disclaimer anytime that I hear something from Joe Rogan that I disagree with...unlike your fellow victims do.

And mark my words, many of your fellow vaccine/mask/covid worshipping gender confused MFers are, and will continue to, try and cancel Joe Rogan. Will they succeed? We shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT