ADVERTISEMENT

Is he really dead?

no idea. Sounds like sleepy is trying to get a bump in his piss poor ratings
I’d say two Hellfires probably didn’t leave much to analyze.

Amazing factoid is the hellfires can be controlled to detonate 5-20 feet before impact so the missiles didn’t enter the building structure and kill his family and Trumpsky ISIS allies that he surrendered to.

Personally I think that was soft. I would have vaporized the entire block and every raghead in it. Just more jihadist survivors to suicide bomb Americans.

I’d say two Hellfires probably didn’t leave much to analyze.

Amazing factoid is the hellfires can be controlled to detonate 5-20 feet before impact so the missiles didn’t enter the building structure and kill his family and Trumpsky ISIS allies that he surrendered to.

Personally I think that was soft. I would have vaporized the entire block and every raghead in it. Just more jihadist survivors to suicide bomb Americans.

Actually the missiles used didn't contain explosives. It was the Hellfire 9x known as the flying ginsu.

Instead of explosives, several sharp blades slice and dice the target. It was used to minimize collateral damage.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Actually the missiles used didn't contain explosives. It was the Hellfire 9x known as the flying ginsu.

Instead of explosives, several sharp blades slice and dice the target. It was used to minimize collateral damage.

I still like the city block implosion strategy- payback for the ISIS suicide bomber who was released from prison after the 2/29/20 surrender. They didn’t give two fvcks about women and children.

Eisenhower would have Leveled a path through the city to show he meant business.

I still like the city block implosion strategy- payback for the ISIS suicide bomber who was released from prison after the 2/29/20 surrender. They didn’t give two fvcks about women and children.

Eisenhower would have Leveled a path through the city to show he meant business.

I didn't like the idea of using the flying ginsu merely because it was relatively unproven. If they had missed...operation shitshow part deux.

Eisenhower was a lazy president and you could not get him off the golf course long enough to level a path through anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT