Is Gator actually Michael Cohen?

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Velshi” that former President Donald Trump was “legitimately a cult leader.”

Stand back and stand by
MAGA by …… blah blah 😑

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Velshi” that former President Donald Trump was “legitimately a cult leader.”

Stand back and stand by
MAGA by …… blah blah 😑
I would argue that Trump does have a cult following. However that doesn’t mean everyone that supports trump is in that cult.

There are some the blindly follow Trump and defend everything he does. I don’t think many on this board fall into that category.

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
I would argue that Trump does have a cult following. However that doesn’t mean everyone that supports trump is in that cult.

There are some the blindly follow Trump and defend everything he does. I don’t think many on this board fall into that category.
Perhaps, but you could say just about every nationally recognized figure has a “cultish” group of followers (although traditionally the term “cult” has a more religious connotation).

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Perhaps, but you could say just about every nationally recognized figure has a “cultish” group of followers (although traditionally the term “cult” has a more religious connotation).
100%

Not obsessed with hating Trump like some, but also happy to point out when he has fvcked up.

He’s still better than shitty pants Joe. Admittedly that’s a low bar to step over.

Last edited:

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
100%

Not obsessed with hating Trump like some, but also happy to point out when he has fvcked up.

He’s still better than shitty pants Joe. Admittedly that’s a low bar to step over.
The trump haters are as much of a cult as anything there. As usual, every single thing they accuse others of being is a deflection of what they are and do.

Latest posts