ADVERTISEMENT

IPD, wtf is going on in that judge/sheriff case?

Any inside info or connection to the story? I’m sure you’ve bought one of them ( not both) Fireball shots at some point.
Awaiting release of discovery - The judge had cameras in his chambers and the sheriff evidently had been doing extracurricular activities in there. They exchange phones in the judges chambers and whatever the sheriff saw on the judges phone prompted a bit of a response ..,.

Everyone is waiting for what the hell was on those phones. There is a carpload of conjecture.

Letcher county is definitely the land that time forgot. It might be one county over from God‘s country cause I don’t think God visits Letcher. County seat only held about 1750 people.

Awaiting release of discovery - The judge had cameras in his chambers and the sheriff evidently had been doing extracurricular activities in there. They exchange phones in the judges chambers and whatever the sheriff saw on the judges phone prompted a bit of a response ..,.

Everyone is waiting for what the hell was on those phones. There is a carpload of conjecture.

Letcher county is definitely the land that time forgot. It might be one county over from God‘s country cause I don’t think God visits Letcher. County seat only held about 1750 people.

Some conjecture that the judge made sex with the Sheriff's daughter or wife/ex-wife as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT