ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa 2020 4A Offers and Commitments

CFTigers68

Freshman
Oct 18, 2018
I thought this might be interesting and help us keep up with some great student-athletes. I can comment on CF guys but would love to see what everyone else has. Many have already signed or committed long ago and others are signing this Wednesday.

I'm very curious to see where Bettendorf's Harrison Bey-Buie plays. Anyone heard anything on him? I'm actually kinda shocked that I haven't heard anything about him yet.

I'm very curious to see where Bettendorf's Harrison Bey-Buie plays. Anyone heard anything on him? I'm actually kinda shocked that I haven't heard anything about him yet.

Bett players thus far:
Harrison Bey-Buie: Eastern Illinois
Noah Abbott: UNI
Reed Shea: University of South Dakota
Jack Hester: Iowa State (PWO)
Zach Trevino: Clarke

Last edited:
Bett players thus far:
Harrison Bey-Buie: Eastern Illinois
Noah Abbott: UNI
Reed Shea: University of South Dakota
Jack Hester: Iowa State
Zach Trevino: Clarke

Two more:
Ethan Barry: Grandview
Tyler Pate: Grandview

Fort Dodge
Tysen Kershaw - Northern Iowa
Asle Thorson - Iowa State (PWO)
Brycen Bell - Augustana Sioux Falls
Austin Lee - Grandview
Nick Bice - Macalester (Minn)
Dalton Summers - Waldorf

Just Loecher. He got a PWO. Sounds like they are going to make him a punter and not a QB.
Surprises me a little bit, throwing wise he was the most impressive we played this year... and last. Not sure he possessed the (now sought after in D1) wheels but he was somewhat elusive and made smart decisions with the ball.

Reactions: franky1967
Is Remmert going to UNI
I forgot to post Remmert's decision. he got a scholarship at South Dakota. I think Albaugh is going for T&F. The coaching staff did a great job. 10-1 with only three returning starters, with three going on to play college football....they squeezed a lot out of them. They were very good as a team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT