ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting comment from Carson Beck…

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
So isn’t this tampering? It is but we all know it’s rampant.

"I could have went somewhere," Beck told podcast host Darrell Streeter. "There were a lot of schools that did reach out to me, and I did consider it at the time.

"I could have went somewhere," Beck told podcast host Darrell Streeter. "There were a lot of schools that did reach out to me, and I did consider it at the time.
Since NIL and the portal have appeared, it seems that nothing is illegal. NCAA football has finally caught up with NCAA basketball on the dirtbag level. That being said, I’m still gonna buy my season tickets and book a trip to H-town to watch the Dawgs 3-peat

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Since NIL and the portal have appeared, it seems that nothing is illegal. NCAA football has finally caught up with NCAA basketball on the dirtbag level. That being said, I’m still gonna buy my season tickets and book a trip to H-town to watch the Dawgs 3-peat
As you said earlier, thank Dawg we have a program that does things the right way.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

You can bet on one thing. There is no way to prove tampering from the school if they are smart. Just have someone not connected to the university to suggest he check something out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT