Incredible documentary from RFK, Jr's book on The Real Anthony Fauci…

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
This is a bad, bad man....

RFK Jr is a Democrat/Liberal/Progressive... but he has written about this Devil and now a film with him narrating much of it is out. 3 hrs, so it's not a quick look/see, but it traces the good doctor back to his roots on HIV & AZT, and how many, many people died of AZT when they had no HIV symptoms based on his position.

Quite eye-opening for those who are not ingrained or brainwashed...

The Real Anthony Fauci

Orange_N_White

All Conference
Dec 1, 2005
This is a bad, bad man....

RFK Jr is a Democrat/Liberal/Progressive... but he has written about this Devil and now a film with him narrating much of it is out. 3 hrs, so it's not a quick look/see, but it traces the good doctor back to his roots on HIV & AZT, and how many, many people died of AZT when they had no HIV symptoms based on his position.

Quite eye-opening for those who are not ingrained or brainwashed...

The Real Anthony Fauci

@David_Dennison will be here in a moment to defend his hero

Mainly because gator is a brainwashed dumbass

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
Again, I hope that elf dies of a long painful case of nut and ass cancer. And once he is in hell, he is raped constantly be a demon. And that is still not enough.
That was indeed a tough loss last night…..may want to give family and pets some distance. 😏

dustinator

Freshman
Jan 10, 2006
That was indeed a tough loss last night…..may want to give family and pets some distance. 😏
Losses or wins of a college football team don't make or break me. Losing my healthy father to COVID after that elf mofo paid the lab to produce it (& then denied it while smirking) is the driving force of my hatred of the little shit. Plus the fact that he actively backstabbed a sitting President is another reason.

Reasoned

All Conference
Oct 25, 2017
Losses or wins of a college football team don't make or break me. Losing my healthy father to COVID after that elf mofo paid the lab to produce it (& then denied it while smirking) is the driving force of my hatred of the little shit. Plus the fact that he actively backstabbed a sitting President is another reason.
Sorry about your father, and yeah, he’s a lying sack of excrement. One can only pray he is made to answer for his sins but…….probably ain’t happening in this life.

alphatiger08

Freshman
Jun 17, 2009
65-EBE649-B3-B0-4598-B521-3-ACB644-F4-E09.png

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Latest posts