ADVERTISEMENT

In some sadder news…

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005
It looks like our favorite sod farmer passed away in December of 2019. I went back looking for a post on one of the gator boards this afternoon, and noticed his profile had last logged in Nov 2019 and got curious. Found an obituary for a William Mackey of Anniston, AL dated Dec 17, 2019.

Kinda have missed that crazy bastard.

It looks like our favorite sod farmer passed away in December of 2019. I went back looking for a post on one of the gator boards this afternoon, and noticed his profile had last logged in Nov 2019 and got curious. Found an obituary for a William Mackey of Anniston, AL dated Dec 17, 2019.

What was his screen name?

Dang. Some gators were asking me about him just last week. Sad to hear that, but he was one crazy sumbich.

Dang, that’s nuts. He was still a pretty young guy if I remember correctly. Wonder if it was related to the meds he was taking

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Dang, that’s nuts. He was still a pretty young guy if I remember correctly. Wonder if it was related to the meds he was taking

He was 49.

If I had to guess he was mentally challenged (not sure what), and he probably had a shorter than normal expected lifespan. After the prescription incident I spent a few minutes googling him out of curiosity and found absolutely nothing. There was info on all of his family members, but nothing on him other than a name and his parents address. I assumed he probably had some condition that caused that.

who was the one that was to meet him and whip his ass ? Was it SP 105 ? Hell he may have had a heart attack thinking someone was coming for him . I cannot rememberwho from this group it was but someone fess up .

who was the one that was to meet him and whip his ass ? Was it SP 105 ? Hell he may have had a heart attack thinking someone was coming for him . I cannot rememberwho from this group it was but someone fess up .

It was SP that called him on the bluff and showed up. That was what lead to the whole sleepy sod farmer ordeal. That was a fun day.

He was 49.

If I had to guess he was mentally challenged (not sure what), and he probably had a shorter than normal expected lifespan. After the prescription incident I spent a few minutes googling him out of curiosity and found absolutely nothing. There was info on all of his family members, but nothing on him other than a name and his parents address. I assumed he probably had some condition that caused that.
I swore it was multiple people using that handle. At times it was almost coherent babble then the next time it’d be relatively clear and logical posts. Wish we were able to archive and pull his posts out. It was just total chaos with him sometimes. He hated everybody on this board I think. Who was it he would always post the asskisser certificate to? Was it dhe?

I swore it was multiple people using that handle. At times it was almost coherent babble then the next time it’d be relatively clear and logical posts. Wish we were able to archive and pull his posts out. It was just total chaos with him sometimes. He hated everybody on this board I think. Who was it he would always post the asskisser certificate to? Was it dhe?
Yup!

And now it’s @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA that kisses bammer ass. My how the turntables.

He was 49.

This was what I'd always assumed about him. TBH, I doubt he had any other outlets where fully formed frontal lobes would spend time interacting with him. Cheerful thought, eh?

He got along with me for years and then I said something that caused him to turn on me on a dime. Can’t remember what it was exactly.

You are a bammer ass kisser. Face up to it.

eye-witness-emoji.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT