ADVERTISEMENT

Immunity question

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
SCOTUS will soon hear the claims of immunity- even though they rejected Nixon appeal 9-0.

Do you favor POTUS immunity while in office?

SCOTUS will soon hear the claims of immunity- even though they rejected Nixon appeal 9-0.

Do you favor POTUS immunity while in office?
Typical Cult diversion from a controversial topic. And I understand why . I’m just looking for opinions. .

Do all the MAGAts support POTUS immunity while in office?
I favor cognitive tests, term limits, ability to make complete sentences, and you cannot shat your pants or go on incoherent rants daily.
LOL Ironic- currently Sleepy Trumpsky is way ahead of Biden in cognitive decline. He couldn’t stay awake in his 1st / 4 felony trials..

He has way more gaffes and just fkng weird rants like Hershel Walker werewolf vs vampire. Try the electric boat vs shark dilemma. But you won’t this in the bubble.
You are aware of the news outside of your bubble that Orange Hitler sharted himself a couple time during his trial. His lawyers almost puked before they could get a recess and get his diaper changed.

Typical Cult diversion from a controversial topic. And I understand why . I’m just looking for opinions. .

LOL Ironic- currently Sleepy Trumpsky is way ahead of Biden in cognitive decline. He couldn’t stay awake in his 1st / 4 felony trials..

He has way more gaffes and just fkng weird rants like Hershel Walker werewolf vs vampire. Try the electric boat vs shark dilemma. But you won’t this in the bubble.
You are aware of the news outside of your bubble that Orange Hitler sharted himself a couple time during his trial. His lawyers almost puked before they could get a recess and get his diaper changed.
Not even close to your savior lmao. Dude wanders around and can’t even remember where to go.

If you’re going to troll, do better. This is shit, like your president’s pants.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

How’s your most recent shit sandwich taste?

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Typical DJT hate diversion from a controversial topic. And I understand why . I’m just looking for opinions.

What you're describing are Trump's quirks... he does weird shit like this. We know that, and can freely admit it. See how easy that is?

However, what you and your sad troup of clowns can't admit is what EVERYONE sees in houseplant. EVERY poll about Biden's cognitive ability shows >60% of respondents agree he has lost his marbles. This is not his nutty 'Cornpop' stories or being raised in a black church, uncle was eaten by cannibals, or talking with Mitterrand a few months ago when he's been dead for 30 years...

NO, we just need an objective Trump hater (or a unicorn) to watch virtually any video of him and just admit the obvious.

" title

Last edited:
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT