ADVERTISEMENT

If you pray, y’all please try to remember Tide Broker

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
I believe in the power of prayer. I’ve said before, I’m spiritual but not super religious. If you don’t believe in praying, that’s fine too; no judgment. Just think of Tide Broker the next few days.

His dad was diagnosed last Monday with Stage IV pancreatic cancer. Was told yesterday he’s got maybe a week left. A fcking week.

I’ve known their family for 25 years. Absolutely amazing people. He’s very close to his dad. He doesn’t know I’m posting this, but I don’t think he would mind. Fck cancer.

I believe in the power of prayer. I’ve said before, I’m spiritual but not super religious. If you don’t believe in praying, that’s fine too; no judgment. Just think of Tide Broker the next few days.

His dad was diagnosed last Monday with Stage IV pancreatic cancer. Was told yesterday he’s got maybe a week left. A fcking week.

I’ve known their family for 25 years. Absolutely amazing people. He’s very close to his dad. He doesn’t know I’m posting this, but I don’t think he would mind. Fck cancer.
Consider it done. Let him know his pony bros are with him in spirit and we look forward to him returning to shred our opponents. 💪

Prayers lifted for his dad, for TB, and for their entire family. Horrible disease.

Damn... so sorry for TB.

I did my ultrasound certification thesis on 17 PCa patients (yrs ago of course) and only one person lived 6 mos after diagnosis. By the time it starts causing pain/discomfort/symptoms its simply too late. My dad died of pancreatitis and that also has a high mortality.

Prayers lifted! 🙏

🙏🙏🙏

That really sucks. Always amazes me how some are not even aware it’s cancer but then are given such a very short time. Praying won’t stop this but I do hope Broker…and I don’t even know what I was going to say next. Sometimes there is nothing you can say.

Last edited:

Yes it sucks. Cancer took both my parents. Prayers sent up! Praying for comfort for this family in this difficult time for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT