ADVERTISEMENT

If only there was a word to describe 2 successive Qtr of Neg GDP

I remember you defending Trump when covid hit.

😂
Different aspects. I conceded that the spread would have been the same … no matter what country .

the end effect on economies was also the same.

our recovery was faster than most ( at least non- cult) because of the expertise of Dr Faucis vaccine expertise.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Different aspects. I conceded that the spread would have been the same … no matter what country .

our recovery was faster than most ( at least non- cult) because of the expertise of Dr Faucis vaccine expertise.

You conceded no such thing...even after I blasted you over it.

You blamed him for the spread, the economy, for not reacting quickly enough, for reacting too broadly and for everything the liberal media instructed you to blame him for.

I remember. Don't try to shit a shitter.

Is that the same vaccinated Dr. Fauci that has caught Covid twice?

COVID

how about the other G20? How are they doing?
What’s their gas cost?
There will be crickets… but yeah I’ll wait for it
You’ve got to be shitt#ng us, COVID shutdowns was 2 years ago dumbazz. How about shutting down the energy sector with unconstitutional dictates? Increased diesel fuel additives, costs, truck excise taxes that crippled shipping? The “deficit financed” spending for Biden’s budgets, the latest round of fed quantum easing/printing money. Withdrew federal help to police in strife torn cities like Chicago ..... can’t have much economy when your phucking dodging bullets all the time

you sir, are a complete joke

When the US sneezes the world gets a cold.

Guess your economic advisors never told you about that one.
You are truly stupid and I don’t even want to argue since you don’t know WTF you are talking about.

Most US manufacturing capability is based on bilateral national trade. It has ALWAYS been that way . Starting at Plymouth Rock 400 yrs ago.

That works both ways. Foreign Suppliers can’t provide enough components.. importers aren’t buying what we have usually exported In large volumes. Container shipping costs have tripled. Throughput is clogged up.

BIG reason there is an import backlog are the choke points in 3 main California mega ports which are operated by cities LA, SF and Long Beach and Longshoreman who don’t have a single fvck to give.

The Gator plan .. an Eisenhower level interstate freight program. (as I have said .. ) is to construct 8 mega ship container facilities on federal land on east and west coast, utilize existing and abandoned navy bases and declare eminent domain on adjacent property, federalize access roads and railways where states have no control.

Also 50 distribution centers on abandoned / underutilized military bases. Across the country. At least 200k civilians would be employed around the country. This should be in infrastructure $$ … at least $1Trillion financed by fees on each parcel. 2-3 yrs ROI .

We cannot survive California controlling Pacific sea freight. It is also a military strategic risk. 2-3 conventional cruise missiles to each port can disable a port for a year. That’s what most defensive war planners fear most. It doesn’t have to be nuclear to cripple our economy and start a 10 year Depression.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
You are truly stupid and I don’t even want to argue since you don’t know WTF you are talking about.

Most US manufacturing capability is based on bilateral national trade. It has ALWAYS been that way . Starting at Plymouth Rock 400 yrs ago.

That works both ways. Foreign Suppliers can’t provide enough components.. importers aren’t buying what we have usually exported In large volumes. Container shipping costs have tripled. Throughput is clogged up.

BIG reason there is an import backlog are the choke points in 3 main California mega ports which are operated by cities LA, SF and Long Beach and Longshoreman who don’t have a single fvck to give.

The Gator plan .. an Eisenhower level interstate freight program. (as I have said .. ) is to construct 8 mega ship container facilities on federal land on east and west coast, utilize existing and abandoned navy bases and declare eminent domain on adjacent property, federalize access roads and railways where states have no control.

Also 50 distribution centers on abandoned / underutilized military bases. Across the country. At least 200k civilians would be employed around the country. This should be in infrastructure $$ … at least $1Trillion financed by fees on each parcel. 2-3 yrs ROI .

We cannot survive California controlling Pacific sea freight. It is also a military strategic risk. 2-3 conventional cruise missiles to each port can disable a port for a year. That’s what most defensive war planners fear most. It doesn’t have to be nuclear to cripple our economy and start a 10 year Depression.
Some ports in Cali are in the verge of laying people off because there aren’t enough containers to unload off of ships. But you already knew that, being a logistical expert

So basically have the govt control it all. And I’m the one that’s stupid?

Who GAS about the other G20.. They don't buy my gas and groceries..
LOLOLOLOL this remark simply proves how stupid some of you people are.

Pick a product any product and let’s discuss the impact from international economy and why it matters. ( you are probably safe on cream cheese)
So basically have the govt control it all. And I’m the one that’s stupid?
I didn’t say control it… I said fund it with infrastructure $$ and clear the way. . already out there.

Do you even know what eminent domain is? It’s contained the 5th amendment . See if you are smart enough to find it.

you still have a good ways to go to be on a conversational level with me. But I have to say you are a quantum physicist in comparison with your man “Baby Daddy wife whipper Herschel”. He’s being blown the fvck out now isn’t he?? ..going down like stripper slut Melania on an Italian muff.

Last edited:
you still have a good ways to go to be on a conversational level with me. But I have to say you are a quantum physicist in comparison with your man “Baby Daddy wife whipper Herschel”. He’s being blown the fvck now isn’t he?? ..going down like stripper slut Melania on an Italian muff.

Someone is salty over the price he had to pay for hotdogs and buns today

I didn’t say control it… I said fund it with infrastructure $$ and clear the way. . already out there.
yeah you pretty much did say that.....you had the the government paying for the jobs with infrastructure $$$$. That’s control. Federalizing product distribution.....that can’t go wrong.

Overpriced BBQ and watermelon + $200 in gas for the boat.

The gas for the boat is killing me. My daughter said she wanted to go for a boat ride yesterday. I offered her the canoe and a paddle but she declined.

...so then of course she got a boat ride. 😶

The gas for the boat is killing me. My daughter said she wanted to go for a boat ride yesterday. I offered her the canoe and a paddle but she declined.

...so then of course she got a boat ride. 😶
I’ve got a double decker rented this weekend for a company boat outing. I fully expect an anal reaming in fuel costs …. At least I’ll write it off

LOLOLOLOL this remark simply proves how stupid some of you people are.

Pick a product any product and let’s discuss the impact from international economy and why it matters. ( you are probably safe on cream cheese)

Do you even know what eminent domain is? It’s contained the 5th amendment . See if you are smart enough to find it.

you still have a good ways to go to be on a conversational level with me. But I have to say you are a quantum physicist in comparison with your man “Baby Daddy wife whipper Herschel”. He’s being blown the fvck out now isn’t he?? ..going down like stripper slut Melania on an Italian muff.
Any product? How about dildos since you are probably an expert on them.

yeah you pretty much did say that.....you had the the government paying for the jobs with infrastructure $$$$. That’s control. Federalizing product distribution.....that can’t go wrong.
Like Eisenhowers interstate project? Hoover Dam ? Schools? Shit like that that employed a million union workers? You still don’t get it.

ADVERTISEMENT