ADVERTISEMENT

ICE...who needs them anyway.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
What could possibly go wrong...wonder if they have to register Democrat before they’re freed?

Last edited:
What could possibly go wrong...wonder if they have to register Democrat before they’re freed?
It’s always a good idea to kill the job market, particularly in areas of hard labor, right before you invite millions of low educated workers to come into the country...

Reactions: dhetiger
It’s always a good idea to kill the job market, particularly in areas of hard labor, right before you invite millions of low educated workers to come into the country...
Didnt take Steve Bannon long to re-start his propaganda campaign after his pardon. I guess he’s using the millions in private $$ that he extorted from the lemmings to build the Great Wall.

I wonder if the MSM will have the professional credibility to report the truth when one of our fellow citizens are robbed, raped and/or murdered by one of the released illegals....ehh, I think we all know the answer to this.
“After taking offense to former President Trump calling some of them rapists and murderers, many illegals took to the streets this weekend to prove him correct.”

Maybe they can jump on some student loans when released and get Sleepy to pick up the bill? Y'all need to have a heart.

Lemmings 😂

The irony

Yes.. perfect description in this case.
No one is REALLY stupid enough to send money to an individual to fund a project that is already being paid for by Mexico?? Are they?

Did you send money?? He laughed all the way to the bank after the pardon.

But MAGA by gawd??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT