ADVERTISEMENT

I wanna buy one of these and move

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
We sold townhouse in PCB recently and will probably sell home we raised our kids in Madison soon. I'm thinking about making the move to Port St Joe area or somewhere like it without all the high-rise stuff. Gulf co. is dog friendly everywhere and I like that. Gulf co. residents can also get a reasonable permit to drive on the beach and I like that too.

I wanna buy one of these skiffs and be Popeye the sailer man. Close to retirement... I am going to worry the hell out of every fish and duck this side of the Mississippi and probably some in other places as well.

South Dade Skiffs

We sold townhouse in PCB recently and will probably sell home we raised our kids in Madison soon. I'm thinking about making the move to Port St Joe area or somewhere like it without all the high-rise stuff. Gulf co. is dog friendly everywhere and I like that. Gulf co. residents can also get a reasonable permit to drive on the beach and I like that too.

I wanna buy one of these skiffs and be Popeye the sailer man. Close to retirement... I am going to worry the hell out of every fish and duck this side of the Mississippi and probably some in other places as well.

South Dade Skiffs
If you want to duck hunt in the bayou, let me know. I don’t hunt, but I will happily set you up with one of my dad’s buddies who will host and won’t charge you a dime. Prime hunting in that shithole.

Made his money by buying land on Thomas Dr in the late 70’s. Owned the plot next to Schooners for a long time. Sold recently.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
Grandparents had a condo at regency towers until I was around 10. I don’t miss going to PCB that much, but would have loved to have kept in family and watch it appreciate the last couple decades…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT