ADVERTISEMENT

I met a raven haired angel of mercy named Teresa in the ER room at the Mobile Infirmary. I had endured three nights and

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
two days of excruciating abdominal pain. This sweet thing rammed a a very long catheter up my dried up member a 1500 ml of golden brown liquid rushed out. Best I felt in two weeks.

Teresa s a UGA grad but a big bammer. She told me the two worst fanbases in America are UGA and Clemson. She also told me that the Kick Six ruined her dad's big Iron Bow/ Party. I took solace in that.

Still tethered to a piss bag until Wednesday. Did pick up three new doctor while in the hospital. Got stage 3 kidney failure, but may outlive it.

Almost over a stroke and could not piss. What's next?

two days of excruciating abdominal pain. This sweet thing rammed a a very long catheter up my dried up member a 1500 ml of golden brown liquid rushed out. Best I felt in two weeks.

Teresa s a UGA grad but a big bammer. She told me the two worst fanbases in America are UGA and Clemson. She also told me that the Kick Six ruined her dad's big Iron Bow/ Party. I took solace in that.

Still tethered to a piss bag until Wednesday. Did pick up three new doctor while in the hospital. Got stage 3 kidney failure, but may outlive it.

Good grief, Ralph.

She sounds like a traitorous she-devil who deserves to manage piss bags. But glad she brought you some relief. Hang in there, barner.

If she had been acquitted for murdering her abusive Volunteer ex-husband, she'd be the perfect woman imo.

Keep powering through Moby, sounds rough brother...but at least she touched your pee-pee.

If she used a long catheter- there was a lot left hanging over ;) it was probably worth it just to have a female hand on your wrinkled up little pecker in 20 yrs!

in all seriousness buddy- hope your health luck gets better soon. Strokes suck ass but you’ll overcome it. My FiL had at least 1 every year after he was 90 and he kept coming back for more. Do better!

If she used a long catheter- there was a lot left hanging over ;) it was probably worth it just to have a female hand on your wrinkled up little pecker in 20 yrs!

in all seriousness buddy- hope your health luck gets better soon. Strokes suck ass but you’ll overcome it. My FiL had at least 1 every year after he was 90 and he kept coming back for more. Do better!
“There was a lot left hanging over” just made me spit my coffee across the room. Congrats on a good ole fashioned gator post. We’ve missed them.

Reactions: Konigstiger
“There was a lot left hanging over” just made me spit my coffee across the room. Congrats on a good ole fashioned gator post. We’ve missed them.
Ralph and I made a deal long ago that whoever survives the other would stand over the grave and filter some fine single malt whisky through his kidneys. I plan to hold up my end.. I hope he does too.

Ralph and I made a deal long ago that whoever survives the other would stand over the grave and filter some fine single malt whisky through his kidneys. I plan to hold up my end.. I hope he does too.

Unrelated...sort of. I sent a guy to prison for pissing on a grave. 😳

The moron had himself filmed while doing it and posted it on IG. Turns out he was on probation at the time so off to prison he went.

I have bladder divitrum spelling wrong of course. Was scheduled to go to the urolistst again, blood in urine last year. It's was worse, peeing every hour over night. But down to only 1 chemo drug that isn't working any more CEA going up but make it 2 to 3 hours at night. He talked of a scope last time. it has to get alot worst before I do that awake. Wishing you well.

I have bladder divitrum spelling wrong of course. Was scheduled to go to the urolistst again, blood in urine last year. It's was worse, peeing every hour over night. But down to only 1 chemo drug that isn't working any more CEA going up but make it 2 to 3 hours at night. He talked of a scope last time. it has to get alot worst before I do that awake. Wishing you well.
Yowsa

I’d request general anesthesia for that. It’s still very minimally invasive, but I know those scopes inside and out, and even as flexible and “atraumatic” as they are, I do not want one inside my peehole.

It showed up in the multiple CT scans I have had. Oncologist called it a cyst last time I saw him. The Vextabix (chemo drug) I think irritated it and other stuff. Surgery risk read worse than my symptoms. I see the oncologist Friday to see if going to change anything. The Pills twist my gut some(7 days on, 7 off), but none of the chemo over the last 2.5 years has been that bad. Taking out 2/3 of liver, that shit hurt.

It showed up in the multiple CT scans I have had. Oncologist called it a cyst last time I saw him. The Vextabix (chemo drug) I think irritated it and other stuff. Surgery risk read worse than my symptoms. I see the oncologist Friday to see if going to change anything. The Pills twist my gut some(7 days on, 7 off), but none of the chemo over the last 2.5 years has been that bad. Taking out 2/3 of liver, that shit hurt.
Dang, man. Good luck with the appointment

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Well they yanked my catheter out Monday and my bladder filled right back up that night. Urologist inserted a new one yesterday that has to stay in for seven more days, so I'm tethered to the bag once more. Had a Honduran nurse, female Urologist PA and my bride all handling my member. Hell it was trying to hide from all of the feminine attention.

The Honduran nurse was dressed up as a Unicorn Monday. First time I've a Unicorn yank a catheter out.

Well they yanked my catheter out Monday and my bladder filled right back up that night. Urologist inserted a new one yesterday that has to stay in for seven more days, so I'm tethered to the bag once more. Had a Honduran nurse, female Urologist PA and my bride all handling my member. Hell it was trying to hide from all of the feminine attention.

The Honduran nurse was dressed up as a Unicorn Monday. First time I've a Unicorn yank a catheter out.

Your dick is getting more action than mine. To your point, I'm OK with that in context.

Ralph, you are a badass

Could she fit in a rowboat without it capsizing?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT